Chapter 12 《Last Chapter》

.....WAR DAY.....
No One's POV
Tord contacted Edd and Matt from their base for the battle,They ready their stations and army for the war.They met at the blank spaced green ground where they'll place the soldiers,tanks,helicopters,and more.

Tord stood there blankly looking at the gray sky seemingly dead,“Tord...”Edd said arriving at the destination Tord had said to him,“...I'm glad you came Green Leader...”Tord said still looking at the gray sky.Edd approached the man placing his two hands on his shoulders making Tord look at him,“What is it that you want...?”Edd asked “...I'm just making sure that you won't flee for battle...”Tord said,“Tord.”“Hm...?”“Do you want your-”Edd paused as Tord shove him lightly so that his hands don't be placed again at his shoulders “-Wife?

Tord's world began to spin...Completely oblivious to his Wife's dissapearance...
“W-wife...T-tom...?”Tord said placing his hands at the side of his head while shaking,“My love...?”Tord said looking at the sky letting his hands fall from his head.Edd looked at him with no emotion,“Tord.Lets go.”Edd said at Tord,Tord nodded and let Edd guide the way.

At Yellow Leader's Base....

Yellow has been taking care of Tom for the past few days and Tom has been a “Tsundere” to him,Yellow find it cute everytime Tom said anything.

“You Idiot!Why would you do that!?You'll get killed and even your army!”Tom screamed at the peach haired leader,“Don't worry flower i won't lose~”Yellow said chuckling “W-well good luck with that!T-tord will bring you down that's for sure!”Tom said again “Hmm~Do you like Tord?”Yellow teased,Tom blushed rose red and glared at him with his digital eyes “I-i don't like him!”Tom defended.Yellow chuckled at his response and just lead him to the helicopter,Tom looked at him confused “W-where are we going...?”Tom questioned “To war my flower”Yellow answered.

The three armies arrived at the place where the war will take place,The place looked like hell literally.Tom stood at the middle of the war place “What the fuck?!”Tom screamed,“Tom!”Edd,Matt and Tord screamed.Tord tried to approach his wife until stopped by none other than Yellow “Hello Tord.”Yellow said,Tord scowled “Hello Angelo,Nice to see you Not”Angelo chuckled as he grabbed Tom from the place “Let the war begin!”Angelo screamed.

《ANGELO'S APPEARANCE:

The three armies marched and started shooting each other with guns and tanks,Pau and Pat crashed all the helicopters on the other army killing them all

The three armies marched and started shooting each other with guns and tanks,Pau and Pat crashed all the helicopters on the other army killing them all.Tord,Matt and Edd began shooting at Angelo who's assisted by his two soldiers that began shooting too.Tord had enough of Angelo and grabbed a bomb “FEIN DEG!”Tord screamed as he threw the bombs on them,Angelo was hurt like a lot and needed healing.

Yellow retreated at the helicopter where Tom began questioning everything thats happening right now “H-hey flower...”Angelo huffed,Tom looked at him and screamed “AHH!Y-yellow!W-what happened to you?!”Tom said worringly “Ahaha...Well-”Angelo was interrupted by Tord who just bombed the helicopter “LET TOM GO YOU BASTARD!”Tord bombed again the helicopter making Tom jump out “WOAH!!”Tom screamed“Tom!”Angelo and Tord screamed.

Tom landed on the ground painfully “Ow!What the fuck?!”Tom said scratching his back,Tord ran down towards him hugging him tightly not letting him breath “T-TORD!LET GO!”Tom screamed pushing himself off the communist,“Oh my love!I'm so sorry i let you get dragged by that peach ass bitch!”“I heard that!”“I know bitch!”Tord screamed at Angelo.

“I won't let you leave out of my sight again”Tord said kissing his wife,Tom blushed red and hugged his husband tightly “I...I love...y-you!You idiot!”Tom said,Tord laughed and hugged his wife more.

                 End Of The War

Tord's and Edd's army won the war and Angelo's army retreated...Many soldiers died and many are hurt...

“Matt!Edd!”Tom screamed hugging his dear friends,“I missed you so much!”Matt said as he peck on Tom's cheek as Tord not noticing,Edd took a look at Matt who's smiling widely “First time i saw you smile Matt...”Edd said as his friend looked at him “First time i saw Tom happy”Matt answered.They both laughed as they headed to their own base.

“You dummy!You could've got yourself hurt!”Tom said “Well atleast i have you now”Tord laughed as he carry his wife as a bride and headed to the helicopter,Tom blushed and punched Tord's head lightly “You dummy!That's why i love you!”Tom laughed as he kissed Tord's cheek

A/N
Okay this ending is a GOOD ENDING
so hope you enjoyed this story!I'm making another story!This ending sucked though.
Bye.

Psst

Psst...Love potion...