12

Ruby.

"They're still staring," Matilda huffs as I try to eat my pizza in peace

"I know,"

"Take a photo, it'll definitely last longer." She calls to the table of teenagers on the opposite side to us. They had pointed, taken photos and stared at me since I walked in Pizza Hut. I had wished I'd ordered in and stayed in bed.

The past week had been a roller-coaster. I was called into the office by Bradley to talk about the headlines and the attention this would bring to me. I thought he was going to sack me or demote me, sharing this Bradley simply laughed at me, "I'm not sacking you or demoting you you melon. I just want to make sure you're okay, I can't imagine how it must feel being so exposed." He sympathised.

Reason #33893 why I have the best boss.

Generally nothing had changed dramatically. I expected to be spat at in the street and to be followed home, but it wasn't at all that extreme.

Matilda rolled her eyes as one of the girls took a final photo and they eventually got on with their meal. I could still feel the eyes though.

"How are you dealing with this?"

I shrug. "Just do, it's not been this noticeable if I'm honest." I see my phone light up with a message from Harry.

H: You okay? X

R: Fine, some girls staring and taking photos but I'm hoping they've stopped for good now. xx

H: Need me to get you or anything after? X

R: No thanks baby. I drove us here, I'm going to go to the gym once I drop Tilly home xx

H: Okay, are you staying round tonight? X

R: If you want me to x

H: Course, I leave for LA tomorrow night, I want my final night here with you. xx

I had somehow, this week, completely forgotten that he'd be gone for a week from Monday.

R: I'll only do an hour at the gym and be at yours for 4 x

H: Sounds good to me, I'll get us dinner in xxx

R: Perfect xxx

"Look at this," Tilly rolled her eyes as she handed me her phone.

Article.

So, who is the mystery beauty Harry Styles has been seen holding hands with and kissing? We've found everything you need to know!

Her name is believed to be Ruby Tanner, a twenty three year old jewellery designer. She has a degree in design, specifically jewellery so he hasn't just found himself anybody. It is said that she is in talks with high end modelling agencies concerning a six figure contract. Her father is John Tanner, a lawyer only the elite are capable to pay for.