15

Ruby.

Half way through the week the plans changed, Anne suggested it'd be better if she came down to Harry's, that way she could see him and Gemma as she lived in London too

I felt a little more at ease meeting her at Harry's place. We had prepared lunch together, playfully pinching each other's bums and stealing kisses whenever we could.

I have to say, ever since he came back he's been a lot more attentive and affectionate, not that he wasn't before but I think his week in LA had made us both appreciate the time we have with each other a whole new way.

When the gate buzzed Harry let his sister's car through, she had Anne and her boyfriend Michal with her. Knowing he was coming calmed me a little.

"Be fine," Harry pecked my lips. "I promise you," He kissed me again.

When he opened the door I could only hear the hello's, I stayed in the kitchen making myself look busy as I filled the water jugs.

We had done a mini buffet with sandwiches - Harry made them, he claimed he's the best sandwich maker in London - I have yet to agree with this. We also had sausage rolls, muffins, biscuits, cucumber and carrot sticks, salad, chicken bites and some toffee fudge cake which Harry insisted we each get a piece first because between his mum and sister they would devour it.

"This looks very nice!" Anne bursts in, smile on her face as she looks over the buffet. She looks up to me and smiles. "You must be Ruby! Lovely to meet you, I'm Anne." She places the bag in her hand on the buffet table and hugs me.

"Lovely to meet you too, Harry has told me a lot about you."

"Hopefully only the nicest of things."

Harry walks in smiling. "I can only say the nicest of things mama." He kisses her cheek.

"Yeah, well. He's told me a lot about you too," She winks.

"This is nice," Another voice calls and in walked Gemma.

She smiles at me as she walks round Harry. "I'm Gemma and this.." She turns and points. "..is Michal, my partner."

I smile at them both. "Nice to meet you."

"