PRELUDE

why are all my loved ones leaving me behind?

  • • •  

I N T R O

Before anything, I highly suggest you read the first book of this 2-book series. The first book is called 'With Love, Jeon Jungkook.' so please read that first before reading this book! It is highly suggested mainly because throughout 'With Love, Kim Taehyung.'  I will be inserting flashbacks, backstories, memories and all that good stuff that occurred in 'With Love, Jeon Jungkook.'.

This is to avoid any confusion of some sort when reading this book.

  • • • 

A B O U T

When a heartbroken man meets a shattered woman,
he can only realize that there is indeed,
someone who is more broken than he is. 

When a shattered woman meets a heartbroken man,
she can only realize that maybe, just maybe,
he will put the shattered pieces back together,
no matter how broken he is too.

  • • • 

I N S P I R A T I O N

Since I've been getting a lot of messages and comments from 'With Love, Jeon Jungkook.' pertaining to whether or not Taehyung will find love again, I reward you with a gift and a huge thank you. You guys have been so sweet, so genuine, so patient with me that I feel like I don't deserve each and every one of you. From your feedback, motivation, and all the sweet messages you have been giving me, I decided that you guys are just too good for this world and that you deserve something better. And so, I decided to make you guys happy.

And so, this is my cue to say, surprise!

You thought Taehyung would have such a horrible ending, didn't you?

You thought that he was just going to be single and hung up over Sori for the rest of his life, didn't you? Well, you were wrong!

I obviously can't leave you guys with a broken-hearted Taehyung.

He deserves to be loved. He deserves the whole world.

  • • • 

D E D I C A T I O N

I dedicate this story to the 'With Love, Jeon Jungkook' readers who are seriously so hardcore and have been spamming me with comments of frustration, begging and urging me to let Taehyung have an alternate ending where he finds love again. Your wish is my command.

This story is for you.

  • • • 

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

You guys were so upset over Taehyung not having such a good ending. You guys were so upset that most of your comments have literally been 'alex wHY' to 'THIS IS A JUNGKOOK FIC WHY AM I SHIPPING HER WITH TAE' to 'change this to a taehyung fic, i don't ship her with jungkook anymore sobs'. And these comments have literally amused me to the point where I decided that this actually might be a good idea. That maybe I should give Taehyung an alternate ending. 

And so I did.

I hope you guys like this present from me. I know I have a lot of other shit going on like school, other on-going stories that I still have not updated in so long - but I swear I will - but I love you guys so much, you guys are so sweet it makes my heart clench in a good way.

And so I hope that with this book, this sequel, you guys will have this as that friendly and daily reminder that I love you guys just as much and you deserve everything beautiful and wonderful in this world.

Love you with all my heart,
alex.

• • •