Q&A

Is the Jaeun in this story the same Jaeun in With Love, Jeon Jungkook?

Yes, indeed. Jaeun in this story is the same Jaeun in With Love, Jeon Jungkook. A lot of you guys have been commenting on With Love, Jeon Jungkook asking me to confirm if the Jaeun in that story is the same Jaeun in this story, and yes, it is.

Who is Jaeun? 

Jaeun was a minor character in With Love, Jeon Jungkook and was first introduced in the later chapters as Yoojung's kindergarten teacher. She is also Taehyung's high school acquaintance. 

Will Jungkook be a part of this story? How about Sori?

They will be a part of this story in terms of flashbacks, memories, all that jazz. But in terms of actually being a part of the plot in which they interact with characters in this story, then no, they won't be a part of this story. They will only be in flashbacks and memories.

Is Taehyung the main character in this story?

Yes, he is the main character in this story, along with Jaeun and Yoojung. The three of them will be the centered characters in this story, as this is a sequel for With Love, Jeon Jungkook.

Is there anything important that I should know before reading this story?

Well, all I suggest is for you to read With Love, Jeon Jungkook first. I don't want you getting confused if you read this first. Other than that, if you've read the first book, then you're all set! All you have to do in preparation for this story is a box of tissues, some snacks, because this story will be pretty intense.

Has this story already started? You still haven't finished With Love, Jeon Jungkook and you're already posting chapters called 'THE REJECTS', 'THE REFLECTIONS', etc. Are those considered chapters?

First of all, this story has sort of started even though I haven't finished With Love, Jeon Jungkook. But, I started this story by posting teasers. Therefore, the chapters before this Q&A are all teasers that will sort of give you a sneak peak as to what you're expected to read once With Love, Jeon Jungkook is complete. I just wanted to hype you guys up hahaha.

If there any other questions that I need to clarify, please feel free to comment them below this Q&A portion so that I can directly answer you! Other than that, I absolutely cannot wait until this story launches its first chapter!

See you until then,
alex.