Prologue

New Authors Note (10.24.2017)

I've always planned on re-tweaking this story since it was made when I was hazy with fever and I was just listening to my roomies ideas and advice and just agreed on everything  on what to write up that time. This time I feel like I like it much better than the ones that I have done before

Also, thanks to @raincoloredpetals it had just came to my attention that it was exactly like the same fic from ArchiveOfOurOwn, the parts were like ripped out form it and it's just plainly embarrassing. Goodness, it looks as if I had plagarized the idea and that's a BIG NO NO. Which is why I finally done my own research this time and found a lot of interesting facts that can be used for omegaverse.

For the past version I thought that it's kind of lacking so I added a bit more to it. Especially to Todoroki's POV and I put more emphasis on Midoriya's fear from Alpha's. Because it is very necessary for this story

***************************************************************************************

Look at what my fever made me do!!!

Well I've always wanted to do an omegaverse anyways. So I've been reading a lot of omegaverse genre manga and even googled it for more reference (Trust google)

Okay for things that you need to note in this fanfiction:

>True mates can discover one another if they are in close enough proximity to scent. But I guess it depends (based on the manga's that I read) some would realize it with just eye contact, scent, or touch 

>Discovery triggers a pseudo heat in Omegas, which is similar to a heat but it ends when they are knotted or takes a lot of will power to stop it but still lingers etc.  

>Also pseudo heat triggered by a fated pair can affect other Alpha's and Omega in the area. 

> Not everyone has True Mates but there's a faint connection between true mates even if they haven't met yet. So they just know that they have true mates

> Unlike the usual omegaverse where an Alpha can make bond with numerous Omega with a bite. I want this to be a one way street where the omega can also bound the alpha to them.

> An Alpha can get very aggressive and possessive when there are other Alpha around their mate that have yet to be bonded with them.

> I might make this book Multi-ship (not just TodoDeku) so if you have a ship in mind feel free to let me know 

Well I'm still not too versed to this genre so do let me know if there's something I'm forgetting okay

Please enjoy reading

*************************************************************************************** 

The world seemed to have made the cruelest joke in Midoriya Izuku's life being born as quirkless and as if that wasn't enough to make things worse, he even presented as an omega, the lowest and frowned upon out of the three in the hierarchy of their secondary gender. Making his dreams becoming like the hero that he had always looked up to further and further away.

Midoriya Inko could only cry and sympathize for her son's sad fate. Right now, her only son's heart was broken, crying and wailing in her arms because he was quirkless and without a quirk it was almost impossible for him to become a pro hero and be just like his idol All Might.

Omegas were at the bottom of the hierarchy when it came to the secondary gender. Though the treatment wasn't as harsh as before thanks to the omega protection laws and during the dawn of phenomena there where some omega had stood up for themselves in the past and some even proved themselves as worthy heroes. Even still, a large portion of society had viewed them as delicate sensual beings, a gender meant to submit.