Chapter 13: Uncharacteristic

Another Update!!!

Goodness I pulled another all nighter for this one but I think that its worth it. I'll just sleep later on.

As always thank you so much for the support for this story it's all greatly appreciated. 

I hope you guys enjoy reading this chapter

**************************************************************************************

Running and weaving through the crowd once they were they rejoiced at how they were finally able to rescue Bakugou despite the chaos that was ensuing.

Kirishima was so happy as he run to the crowd with Bakugou in tow, feeling as if the heaviness and frustrations he felt was nothing but a lie.

He even forgot that Iida and Midoriya were with them up until they met up with Todoroki and Yaoyorozu.

Being like this was just like how he'd always dragged Bakugou to go along with his whims. It's just like how they were before the exams. The times they spend fooling around, only now did the re head realized how precious they were especially now that they are watching how All Might was fighting with all he had against that Villain.

Once the hero came out victorious everyone rejoiced in tears and as much as Kirishima hated to be apart from Bakugou right now he needed to go with the police for investigation. He had initially planned to go with him to the police headquarters but that's not right, they weren't even supposed to be here right now.

He looked at Bakugou who had been quite since All Might's declaration. Looking at him with his eyes seeing something that he couldn't, it came crashing down to Kirishima that he needed to let him go. Both physically and emotionally, Bakugou needed to be somewhere that he belonged.

He loosened his grip on Bakugou's had as he was being questioned by the police and slowly blending in the crowd as he slips away with the others. Thinking that it was a success and he was safe. That should be plenty for Kirishima.

Someone suddenly pulled him, and comforting scent surrounded him as Bakugou pulled him in a hug.

"I'll come to see you later" he whispered in his ear before pulling away and returning to the police.

It eft Kirishima dumbfounded should he be surprised, happy or scared about that?

/*/*/*/*/*/

After they saw off Bakugou with the police everyone had parted ways.

Izuku had gone straight home finally feeling the fatigue from everything that has happened. When he knocked on the door his mother came flying looking extremely worried and her eyes were bloodshot red and puffy as if she had been crying for a long while now that she couldn't even smile when she welcomed Izuku home

"Toshi—All Might. It looks like he had a tough time. It must have been hard for you to come back, Izuku" Inko said with worry.

"Yeah" Izuku just nodded with a weak smile. It was a dreadful silence when he got inside their home which was really rare to happen as Inko would always fuss over him but right now Izuku was too tired to think of what was going on, there are just too many things going on his mind.

He excused himself and collapsed on his bed thinking of everything that had happened, holding onto his phone hoping that he'd hear something from the hero soon. It made him wonder if what they did back then was really the right thing, and All Might... he wonders how All Might was right now.