This is not a Good News

I'm posting this to let you guys know that I won't be updating any of my stories for a while.

I know most of you won't be happy about this but please understand where I'm coming from.

I'm happy to write and seeing that a lot of people loved what I did makes me really proud and happy for my works. Which is why even if it's just a hobby I made sure to set deadlines to when I update.

I really do apologise if I'm not able to update some of my story but please know that I'm busy all week long and writing is a form escape from stress and something I do that I enjoy.

It motivates me whenever people asks me for updates -it really does—  and it's half of what's keeping me to work on my stories but please DO NOT cross that line and rudely demand for an update!!!

I received a message asking for a faster update in a very very rude manner and to be honest I am totally and royally pissed off because of that!!

I haven't been writing long compared to others here in wattpad and I know to myself that I'm still an amateur but I put in effort to write and be able to update my stories despite me going through series of writers block. Hell! I even stay up till 4 am just to be able to update.

Say that I am being petty for acting like this because of a single message but, hey I'm not being paid to do this and I'm doing this purely out hobby and love for the fandom.

To those looking forward to my updates. I'm really sorry about this but I don't want to write thinking how angry I am because of it.

I'll update again once I'm no longer mad and I'm just really sorry about this.

I just hope you guys would understand what I'm going through.