A new hue in the sunlight

The sun was shining brightly on the leaf kingdom. There were golden crops scattered around, which matched perfectly with the greenery of the leaves. If seen from a high altitude, it would seem as if the heaven has dropped from the skies.

Sasuke, who was leaning through a balcony, the one of his favourite monuments, was utterly pleased by that view, and the time of the day.

Apparently, the princess took a stroll around in the town, which caused a commotion among the people.

Everyone put on their best behaviour during that certain time of the day, even though they had an usual kind behaviour.

You can go punch them, and they will still maintain their usual hospitality.

As of Sasuke, he was living his life. He did not get heads or tails as of why whoever saw her, would instantly be a fangirl her's.

He felt pity. For her.

She couldn't even be in peace. He knew that pain, since girls and guys of all ages constantly ran after him.

'Excuse me?'

'Huh?' He took a sharp turn, petrified.

A girl. Pink hair. Green eyes. Perfection.

Then it hit him.

'Your..majesty?'

'Uh..Hello..But you are like...Falling?'

Before he even parted his lips to speak, he toppled over, and went down with a crash.

Sakura clasped her ears.

Then she looked down, to see Sasuke lying with a weird position.

She shouted.

'Are you okay?!?!'

Sasuke looked up with an idiotic smile. 'Yes I am, milady.Oh..wait..There's three of you? Triplets? His head was spinning. Instead of one Sakura, he saw three.

Sakura stifled her laugh. Then she quickly jumped down, which left Sasuke and the other people petrified.

'IT'S THE PRINCCESSSSSS'

'Uh..oh..' She gasped, continued running for her life.

Sasuke got up, brushed off his t shirt, and went towards his home.

It's true. Nobody knew her name. It was a custom. It was a necessity for her suitor to know her name first. Then the country.

Tell me, who would marry a girl without knowing her name?

Her life, was literally a gamble. But who cares? The only thing they care about is kingdom, land and treasury.

But everyone knew how she looked.

Sasuke entered his house, to encounter a delicious smell. 'Oh, Sasuke! You are home?' Mikoto stirred around the soup with a wooden spoon.

She was a cook. A professional. The whole town was aware of her and her talent.

Sasuke smiled and nodded.

Sakura entered her room. A maid came rushing after her, and handed her a glass of water. She accepted it, and ordered her to leave.

She then lied flat on the bed, remembering the previous events. She let out a chuckle.
A day, which was much different from the others!

It almost had...

A new colour..