8 months

Cally followed behind me. She made no move to stop me. we finally made it to the clearing. everyone looked up and smiled when they saw me except for jason. he grabbed his sword. I stormed over to him and threw the sword aside. then I threw him into the trees. I storm after him. I'm about to stab him when someone grabs my arms. I whip around to see my brother Adam.caleb had my other arm. I scream and pull Adam into a hug. Adam and Caleb had run off when they found out we where demigods. Caleb winked at me. he was my first crush. but now I was with noah. he loved me and I loved him back. nothing would change that.

(( k I'm skipping about 7 months. In that time A found out she was pregnant. but Noah is evil and the kid A is having will not only kill her but be the worlds worst monster ever. Caleb (who A calls Cale) is consoling her after her break up. and continue))

I stare down at my stomach. in one month I'll be giving birth to the worlds most horrible monster that will kill me and my loved ones. ya pregnant with an evil monster at 17! There is another way but it seems so hard. I finally got up the courage and went and knocked on Calebs door. when he opened it his hair was all messy but he still smiled when he saw me.

"Cale I need a favor. it's life and death." I stuttered. Caleb smirked before saying;

" A I will do anything for u. now what do u need?" before I could stop myself I spit out my plan.

"I need u to have sex with me so my kid won't be a monster!" Caleb blinked a couple times before saying ok and pulling me into his room.

"Seriously? u would do that for me?" Caleb nodded. before I could stop myself I kissed him. he smiled which made me smile back.

2 Weeks later.

My stomach was so huge. Cece said I may be giving birth earlier. ( Cece is cecedemigod s charector. Cece and A are besties and we are too.) hopefully my plan had worked. Caleb and I where closer than ever which I think upset my brother. he didn't want me to get hurt. I'm waiting for Caleb to pick me and Cece up when I get this shooting pain in my stomach. Cece catches me as I fall. she gives me a look and I know it's happening. I'm going into labor.

DUN DUN DAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!