Rebooting?

Aka the chapter that puppets are error trackers. Also, stretch appears!!!!!!!!

-------error and blueberry----

When Error got back to normal, he saw Blueberry holding a box and saw that Stretch was behind him too.
"H0\/\/ d|d y0U f|_/\/D mE?" He questioned, his voice still affected by the reboot.
"PAPY TOOK ME TO THE ANTIVOID AND I GRABBED ONE OF YOUR PUPPETS AND IT GLOWED WHEN I WAVED IT AT THE MAFIATALE PUPPET. SEE!" Blueberry grabbed the Mafiatale copy and the Echotale puppet and waved the Echotale one. The former started to glow a light blue.  Error blinked.
"Th3y tr4(K m3?"
"Yep.  So buddy, we need to take you back." Error twitched. Take him back? Take him back to the antivoid? To a life of loneliness? What about Chara? He's a, and he hates to admit this, but he's a mother now. He can't leave them.
"/\/0." He closed the door and locked it. "N0T lEaViNg."
"W-WHAT? BUT ERROR! YOUR BROTHERS ARE ABOUT TO KILL INK!"
"Let THeM!"
"Look, buddy, everyone is getting worri-" Stretch got cut off by the sound of a portal opening and closing. "DAMNIT!"

-------------ink--------

'Come on Error, where are you?' Ink thought as he hopped to another AU. He screamed in frustration as yet another AU did not have the glitchy skeleton. "ERROR! C'MON! WHERE ARE YOU!?!" He fell to his knees. Geno and Fresh were gonna kill him.

--Chara! Chara! Chara!--

"Chara Outcode, please come to the office. Chara Outcode, please come to the office."
"Ooooooh... scarsie is on troooooouuubbblllee." Some of the other kids called. Why were the others so mean? They didn't like school so much any more.
Chara walked to the office only to see their mother.
"MOMMY!!" They screamed happily as they ran over and hugged Error.
"LeTs go."
"YAY!!!"
Now usually, monsters weren't allowed near human schools that are on the human mafias turf but, the Outcode family was different. Different as in Error could have killed them all but didn't and so he could have his kid near or in human territory.
Error opened a portal and both of the stepped through and into their living room. He then walked over to the door and opened it a bit to peek out and saw no one there.
BOOM!
"MOMMY! HELP!"

-------fresh and genooooooo---

"Where is he!" Geno cried. "He's been gone for a week mom! What if he's hurt somewhere?" They were at their mothers because they couldn't go to their own homes with out racing to the omega timeline and questioning the others.
"That is a bit concerning." CQ replied. "He usually writes a letter or something when he goes off on his own." The brothers stilled.
"Mom, has our radical homie done this before?" She smiled.
"Oh, all of the time! Between your hospital visits and the regular school stress, he'd disappear for days on end. Normally only three or four."
Two screams of self hate and frustration rang out, making a certain artist run for cover.

---momma error's secret admirer---

Classic started searching for Error on his own. Sure everyone was keeping lookout in case Error or his brothers show up but only Ink, Geno, and Fresh were actively searching. He had gone to Underswap first but without Stretch and Blueberry there, he didn't have anybody he could ask questions that would have noticed a difference in the timeline. Why did Error have to disappear? And why couldn't he have at least waited until Classic confessed! Classic went to four more AUs before heading home.
'I'll search again tomorrow.' He thought.

-------mama bear error!!-----
"G3t AwaY fR0m MY 646Y!" He screamed as he shot his strings at Chara's attackers and harshly shoved them against the wall. His eyes were glitching badly and he moved his body in front of Chara.
"ERROR? WHY DID YOU ATTACK PAPY?" Blueberry walked into the room carrying a tray full of tacos. "OH! HELLO LITTLE ONE. IM THE MAGNIFICENT BLUEBERRY!" Error dropped Stretch.
"H0\/\/ tH3 h311 d|d y0u 93T |n h3r3?"

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hallooooo! Its UCC again!
And Amaya too!
And we've decided to announce
We aren't continuing the story!
Why do you say that? Of course I'm continuing it.
But I'm not In it.
You will be now shut up and eat your tacos! Anyways just wanted to say giants thank everyone who support led us on the story. Anyways bye! And have fuuuuuuuuuiuuun!