The First Date

(Yay! I'm done with the picture :3 Took me nearly an hour 😅 So is it nice? ... Ok moving on)

Emerald Stone's POV

Omgjdksmoamsbsh!!!!

Redstone Gem just asked me out!!!! I'm on my bed squealing with glee.

Star Sensation burst into my room.

"What happened girl?", She asked

"Starry! Gem just asked me out!", I answered

She then joined me, and started screaming to.

"So, when and where is it going to be?", she asked

"Later this evening at The Galloping Promenade!"

"Girl, we need you to get ready!"

"Then let's - go - shopping!"

-----

Star Sensation's POV

*time lapse to shopping block*

"So how many bits do you have?", I asked

"Sadly, only 60...", she answered

"Well, because I am your very dearest friend, I'll pay for any dress you want no matter how expensive"

"You'll really do that for me!?"

"Of course"

Then we hugged each other then started getting to business.

We entered a shop,

"Welcome to Rarity's boutique!", a pony said

(This is in Manehatten not Ponyville, Rarity has a branch there and is just checking her shop there.)

-----

Redstone Gem's POV

I'm been waiting to ask Emerald since we met each other to have a "date". We hung out together by ourselves but it wasn't a "date" it was more of having out.

I finally used my courage that I've gathered up over a whole year to ask

her out.

I did it on our special 1 st anniversary of friendship. I asked her....

She screamed a big "YES!" And hugged me.

All this time if I just shared my feelings earlier we would've been together sooner... at least we are now...

*time lapse to The Galloping Promenade*

It was very romantic. I was absolutely stunned when I first saw her coming in through the big red velvet double doors. She wore a green with blue striped dress with red accessories.

"Wow! You look amazing I-I... You look beautiful.", I said when I saw her

"Thanks", she said with a blush," Starry helped me get this outfit at Rarity's Boutique. Since she was a famous pony, she got a discount."

We sat down. We had just finished ordering our food.

"Do you want to dance?", I asked

"Sure."

The violin was playing softly as we danced

"Gem", she said

"Yes, Emerald..."

I looked into her dazzling eyes as I leaned forward, closer to her.

Then our lips met each other.

(Some parts are taken from my friend's book [munchinguniverse] Clitch, this is kind of the ponyfied version- ish. You guys should go check her book out.)