THE MOST EPIC NIGHT EVER pt3

Emerald Stone's POV

It was so amazing! The whole night with Gem. We danced, we talked, we ate and we kissed.

It was going so well when I saw Starry in her sad mode.

I went up to her in the right time asking her "Starry what's wrong"

She sighed, of course she could trust me, we were bpffs since we were little fillies!

"You remember Cookie Crumble right?", she said

"Oh yes!", I replied

I remember everything about him and his brothers. I had a crush on one of his brothers before but he got another and better mare. I'm just glad he did because I got Gem.

"Well,", she continued ,"He's here with his brothers and outside in the gardens, h-he..."

"He what?"

"He met us and he..."

I started to get worried

"He kissed me!",she said with tears streaming down her face. Some ponies stared at her while most of them ignored her.

I gasped. This was impossible! How could he still like Starry when she's already engaged? Didn't he see her ring?

I started I get mad. Really mad. I wanted to find him, and take him down.

-----

Sky Hunter's POV

"Let's see you beat that!", Ty said as the ball went through the bridge thingi.

We don't really know how to play this game and we didn't even know why it was called.

I hit the ball and it hit his and it went further than his.

"Alright!", I said

Then three mares walked by and giggled as they saw us play. I blushed and said "I win" and smiled nervously at Ty.

He knew what i was up to. I didn't want to blow my chance. Then one of the mares, and the cutest, came up to me and said "That's not how you play."

Then the next thing I knew was that I was playing with the yellow coated mare with glee.

-----

Typhoon Rider's POV

I knew that mares like me everywhere I go. But I'm not that type. I never had an SSP before. Sky was different, he had 3 SSPs before. He was very close to getting married but it didn't work out for him.

I was in the donut shop. Eating the finest donuts in Equestria. I was with Joe, Carfty's brother. Eating donuts, lonely when Sky and the yellow coated mare, came in.

"Oh there you are Ty!", he said happily

"Oh hi!", I said faking a smile.

"Well I'd like you to meet Lemon Heart"

"Hello", I said to lemon heart,"I'm typhoon rider"

"Hello,", She said with a smile,"Sky told me all about you"

And then we chattered all through te night.