II

"That's poison ivy, that's poison ivy and that's poison ivy" Said Stan while pointing at every tree surrounding the sewer. I began to walk into the sewer with Richie and Bill in front of me.

"Shut up Stan not every plant has poison ivy" I chuckle. Poor Eddie looked like he was about to have a heart attack if he continued to go on. It was even a shock he was here in the first place.

The sewer smelt awful because of all the grey water. Old leaves and clothes swam around my feet and I turned my nose up in disgust. I checked behind me thinking I'd see Stan and Eddie but they stood at the opening of the sewer.

"See, I'm starting to feel itchy now and I don't think it's the..." Eddie was soon cut off with what Richie does best. Talking.

"Do you use the same bathroom as your mother?" Richie asks. I roll my eyes knowing exactly where this is going.

"Yeah, sometimes" Eddie answers back not catching on to the joke.

"Well then you probably have crabs" Richie jokes. I see Stan roll his eyes at Richie's behaviour as he was used to it by all means now.

"That is so not funny" I hear Eddie fire back and I chuckle under my breath. From what Bill has told me, they are always like this.

"Yo gorgeous, feel like holding a real mans hand in here incase you get scared?" Richie said while wiggling his eyebrows at me and winking. He held his hand out for me to take.

"You know, that's a great idea Richie. Stan, can you come over here and hold my hand?" I hear Eddie burst out laughing and looked to see Stan smirking. Richie didn't look all to happy.

"Until next time my lady" Richie said as he dropped his hand to his side. He turned back to Stan and Eddie who were still at the opening.

"Aren't you guys coming in?" Richie asks. I looked up to see Bill a bit ahead of us looking around with a flashlight. I honestly feel terribly sorry for him. Georgie was a good boy, he never deserved what happened to him.

"Uh uh. No way, that's grey water." Eddie explained. Eddie was petrified of getting sick as his mother would shove another bottle of pills down his throat.

"What the hell is grey water?" Richie asks. I see him bend down to pick up a stick from the water. I cringe at the sight.

"It's basically piss and shit so I'm just telling you. Your floating around in millions of Derry pee right now" Eddie says with his arms up. Richie pulls the stick up to his nose and smells it.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Eddie says. I smack Richie on the arm and give him a 'what the fuck' look.

"That's fucking disgusting" I say not even looking at the stick.

"It doesn't smell like caca to me sēnor" Richie says tilting his head towards Eddie while doing a fake Spanish accent.

"I can smell that from here" Eddie says as I watch his nose turn up in disgust.

"That's just your breath wafting back into your face" Richie fires back.

"Have you ever heard of a staff infection" Eddie says seriously while waving his arm towards Richie.