VI

We had gathered in Bill's garage the next day with a projector on a stool sat in front of us. I managed to grab the seat next to Richie and Eddie sat on a smaller stool in front of us.

I had just finished putting up the map of Derry like Bill had instructed me to as he projected the image of the Derry sewer system on top of it.

"L-Look that's where G-Georgie disappeared" he says pointing to the marked sewer opening with the black X on it. "T-there's the ironworks, and there's the black spot"

"Everywhere where it happens is all connected by the sewers" I point out squinting my eyes a little to prove my own theory.

"And t-they all m-meet up at..." Bill began saying but was quickly cut off by both me and Ben exclaiming the well house. Everyone nods a little taking in the information.

Out of the corner of my eyes I see Eddie began to panic a little and his breath speeding up every second. I grab onto Richie's hand feeling weirdly creeped out and he glided his thumb over the top of my hand.

"That's that creepy house on Neibolt street" Stan says over towards Bill.

"You mean that creepy house where all the creepy junkies and hobo's like to sleep?" Richie asks but we both look over towards Eddie who pulls out his inhaler and takes a deep breath.

"I hate that place" I say and begin to shiver a small bit.

"It always feels like it's watching me" Beverly looks over at me. The more I sat here taking in the information the more I realised how serious all of this bullshit was.

Some fucking weird ass thing in the form of a clown comes to terrorise the town of Derry every 27 years and then heads back into hibernation? And lives in the creepy weird house on Neibolt street?

This is some serious fucked up shit.

After Eddie tells us this was the place he encountered the clown he jumps up and begins ripping the map off the wall.

"Can we stop talking about this? I'm having a fucking asthma attack. WERE KIDS." He begins shouting. Bill keeps shouting back at Eddie to put the map back on the wall but Eddie won't listen.

Their fight is soon cut short from the projector sliding onto the next slide without Bill touching it. Pictures of Bill's family on holiday begin to show up in a somewhat rapid pace. I slowly rise up from where I'm sitting and begin to feel Richie pull me back to him by my waist.

"Richie what the fuck is happening?" I gasp out and I hear him mutter something like he had no fucking clue

"Richie what the fuck is happening?" I gasp out and I hear him mutter something like he had no fucking clue. I grab Eddie by his shoulders pulling him towards Richie and I once the picture of Bill's mom with hair covering her face begins zooming in.

Everyone at this point is backed up against the wall feeling flustered over what the fuck we need to do next. I'm crushed against Richie at this point and he seems not to be letting go.