The Jock and the nerd part 2/4

Here is part two it 's going to be a little short and so is part 3, but don't worry it's gonna be long one for part 4 I hope you like it.

Enjoy

Michael's POV

We arrived at Prince's house to do our work at home. It was actually biology. I like biology, bit Prince didn't. "Come on Prince, it's only questions about reproduction." I giggled. "It's embarrassing," Prince stated. "Plus it's really talking about body parts."

"Where do you think where babies come from?" I laughed.

"Storks duh!"

"I don't think that's it."

"What is it then?"

"The first thing to make the baby is to eh..well..."

"Are you trying to say sex mike?"

"Yeah that."

I realized that Prince got really close. I pushed him back. "They'll be no hanky panky while we're doing homework." I laughed.

"Who says that we can't?" Prince stated. He pressed his lips on mine. "What about your parents?" I asked. "They'll hear us."

"My parents are away on vacation yours?" He reply.

"Mine are..well...seperated."

"Sorry."

"No you're ok. I stay at my grandmother's house."

"Oh."

We went silence for a moment. And finished with our homework.

After we finished with our homework, we decided to talk in his room. All we do is nothing but talking. "So what are you planning for in the future?" Prince asked me. "Well I'll probably going to go to college I don't know you?"

"A musician. Why not."

"Me too. But I want to be a singer."

"You sing?"

"A little."

"Let me hear you." He sat up striaght and waiting for me to sing.

'She's out of my life.

She's out of my life.

And I don't whether to laugh or cry.

And I don't know whether to live or die.

And it cuts like a knife.

She's out of my life.'

As i finished a stream of tears flows out of my eyes. "Fuck," I swored as I wiped my eyes. "I should've never chosen this song it gets me everytime."

"You wrote this?" Prince ask me

"Mmhm."

"That's good and sad at the same time."

"Thanks no one ever compliment my songs until now."

We both laughed and we went silence again. It didn't take long for us to break the silence with the kiss. His kiss felt so lustful and passionate as I felt his toungue dancing to mine. I felt something poking me. I looked down and laughed. "Looks like someone's excited."

Prince's POV

I watched as michael unbutton my pants and pulls them down alongc with my boxers.

He stared at my cock for a moment. He looked at me. "Ok don't laugh this is my first time doing this so bare with me." He said as flicked his toungue on my hard on. I shuddered by his friction. He continued to lick the lenght of my cock to the tip. Without warning he took my member in his mouth and starts sucking. I moan in pleasure as I tried to move with my hips. Mike has bobbed up and down. "O-oh my go-god!" I moaned. "When did you learn to do that?"