Birthday Sex

(Inspired by this song right here which is perfect for Prince 😍😘👅💦🍆🎂) Happy birthday Prince!

Enjoy

Dangerous era/Graffiti Bridge era

Michael's POV

Today is my boyfriend's birthday and I got something really special for him. I went to the store and got some of the special things I got for him. I got the list in my hand to see what to get for him:

Champange
Chocolate
White chocolate
Strawberries
Candles
Whip cream

'Why would he need whip cream' I thought to myself. 'Oh wait never mind'

I grabbed the things I needed for the list and paid for it as I headed on home.

I went to the kitchen to set the things down as I went to the room to change clothes. I put on my best red and black suit on as I  got back to the kitchen to wash the strawberries in the sink as I place them on the bowl I put the chocolates in two bowls and microwave once it's done I dipped the strawberries on the chocolate and drizzled it with white chocolate.

I grabbed the chocolate covered strawberries to the room as I place them on the counter and place a candle beside it as I light one up I came back to the kitchen to get the melted  milk and white chocolate and the whip cream to the room and set them next to the strawberries. I heard the door open and realized Prince came back from the studio. I ran back to the kitchen as I surprised him with a warm hug and kiss.

"Happy birthday babe. Glad you can make it!" I said with glee. "What's all this?" He giggles "and why are you dressing up this nice like your going on a date with someone?" "Because its your day silly and I want to do something special for you." I took the champange bottle and opened it as I poured some for me and Prince.

"Heres to never getting old!"

We tapped our glass as we drank.

"Come on love I got something reaally special for you." I took his hand as we walk to the bedroom once we got there his face was priceless as he had this very pleased look. "You did all of this for me?" He asked "mmhm all for you." "How did you manage to shop without getting seen?"

"Your boyfriend has his ways!" I picked up the bowl of chocolate covered strawberries and took one and ate it. "Want one daddy?" He nodded as I took one and placed it in his mouth. "You know what else is missing on this present?" He asked "what?" I reply

"You."

His lips attacked mine as he kissed me. His toungue was dancing on mine hungry for more I reach my hands all over his chest as I unbuttoned his shirt as he took it off and put aside then he took my shirt off as well I turned him around as I pinned him down on the bed as I grabbed the whipped cream and sprayed it on his chest then I took his pants and boxers down as I did the same and took the melted chocolate and on his hard member.

I drizzled it with milk chocolate as he sighs with pleasure. I began to kiss him again as I lick his chest off where I left the whip cream I could really tell he was enjoying this. I work my way down to his member as I began to suck him off.

"F-fuck babe!" He groaned as I continued.

I started to bob my head up and down going faster and harder his moans were just music to my ears as I kept going then I took him all the down to my throat as I began to deep throat him. "Fuck! S-Shit you're gonna make me cum!" He moaned out I knew he was close cause I can tell that his cock twitched in my mouth I keped on going till he came inside of my mouth the taste of it was salty and sweet from the chocolate.

"Hope that satisfied you." I said as I catch my breath. I crawled over and kissed him. "My turn." He said seductively. He pinned me down as he took the white chocolate.

"I see that you're hard glitter socks." He nicknamed me "I can help you with that you deserve a good one."

"Please take me. It's your day after all babe."

"With pleasure."

He poured the chocolate on my hard on as he began to suck me like it was a popsicle. I moaned as he did as I rest my head on the pillow tighten my hands on his head and the bedsheets I was moaning like crazy as he continued getting all of the pleasure that I needed. "O-Oh O-Oh god! Fuck! Please more!" I cried out as he went faster and harder I let go of the bedsheet and gripped my hands on Prince's hair so tight that made him wince.

"Hey! hey! Not so hard!" He said sternly.

"Sorry I got a little carried away please keep going." I apologized.

"You got some strong ass hands like you about to kill somebody with those."

"Ha ha ha! Shut up!"

He continue the session again as I gripped his hair again trying not to hurt him again. "Fuck Prince I'm close!" I cried out he took his mouth off of me as he turns me around on my stomache he adjusted his cock as he pushed inside I winced at the pain causing tears rolling down my eyes. "You ok?" He asked.

"Yes! Please daddy fuck me!"

"With pleasure."

He began to move as the pain went away with nothing but pleasure. I was moaning his name as I grabbed on  to the sheets agian. "Daddy I'm gonna cum!" I cried
"So am I. I'm not gonna last long!" He groaned
"Please finish inside me please! Make me yours! Only yours!"
He pounded me super hard as I can't hold my orgasm any longer and came on the bed and on my stomache. Prince on the other hand keep going until he shot his warm load inside of me. He then pulled out and collapsed on the bed as I crawled over to cuddle him. He flutter his eyes close as he went to sleep as I kissed on the forehead and snuggled him as we drifted off to sleep.

"Happy bithday baby. Love you xoxox"

Wow! Now that was erotic.
Anyways Thanks for reading and
Happy birthday my sweet Prince

Bye guys