The Jock and the nerd part 4/4

Final part to this I hope you like it.

Prince's POV

Three days later after graduation

Well, it's been days since we graduated and we live in a place until the baby comes. Michael and I were thinking about baby names since we are having a girl. I went to our bedroom and saw a michael asleep with his hand over his huge nine month, belly. I lay next to him to give him a big kiss. "Hey gorgeous!" He gave mena stern look. "Prince, I told you not to wake me up." He stated. "I know I just want to know if both of you are ok."

"We would be ok if you would just let me sleep!"he complain.

"Aw you poor baby how about I make it up to you." I said seductly.  "Prince you know we can't you'll hurt the baby." He warned me. "Oh come on it's perfectly normal as long as we're careful." I insisted. "Come on I know you wanna, at least try it before this kid comes."

"Well... ok just one time and that's it got it?"

"Sure!"

"But on one condition.."

"Oh what?"

He got close to my ear. "Make..me..scream."

"Will do."

I pressed my lips on his as we continue to lock our tongues as I went down on his neck. He shuddered in pleasure as he gripped on my arms. "You love gripping on my arms do ya?" I asked. "They're muscular what do you expect?" He giggled. I took off his long T-shirt. I realized he dosen't have any shorts. "No shorts just boxers?" I laughed.

"Hey I get hot flashes real quick."

"I know."

I took his boxers of while gently stroked his hard on. "P-prince!" He moans. Mike took my shirt while he unbutton my pants." Well someone's eager." I stated.

I pinned him down and kiss him. As I was about to prep him he stopped me. "No prep just fuck me!" He gasp out for air. "Wait I thought we were being careful?" I asked. "We are I'm just horny as fuck." He laughed. Welp don't have to tell me twice I slowly pushed inside of him making sure I won't hurt the baby.

"Oh god you're so fucking tight!" I moaned out. "It's been awhile since you've touched me." He said. I started to move slowly so I won't hurt him. "For god sakes Prince faster please."

I started to thrust a little faster, but it didn't satisfied him." Oh for fuck sakes!"He pushed me off and he was on top and slowly pushes my cock back into his entrance and started to move. "I-I'm in c-charge n-now!" He stuttered. "Please f-fuck me!" I started to move his hips to match my pace as he holding on to his belly "S-sorry baby." He said to it.

I continue thrusting hard on him but carefully though He was enjoying it so much as his hole tighten around me. But something was wrong his face does not show any pleasure. "Prince t-the baby." He moaned "I know I'm careful." I gasped out. "I'm very close! Please cum for me." I said as I stroked hos member faster as he moans in pleasure and in pain. "Prriiinnncee." He moaned as he came on my hands chest and his bulging stomache. I didn't last in about 30 seconds as I came inside  of him. I gently pulled out and lie him down but he was holding his stomache in pain. "You ok?" I asked worried. "Prince.. the b-baby is coming now!! He winced.
Oh great. Just great. "Mike I told you to wait til the baby comes you won't listen." I scolded. "Prince please don't argue get the tub and fill it with water." He panted. "You're not going to the hospital?"

"No hospitals I want to have it here." He moans loudly in agony

"Just breathe babe it'll be over soon!"