Dominate part 3 (finale)

Part three you all which is the last part it's going to be short and quick so I hope you like it
Enjoy

Michael's POV

I kissed Prince as I was still on top of him. "I thought we might change things around." I said seductivly. "We're gonna try something diffrent...I'm gonna be in charge from now on." I place the blind fold over his eyes. "Do not remove it!" I said sternly, as I grabbed the handcuffs and cuffed his hands on the bed. "What are doing!?" Prince panicked. "This will keep you from removing the blindfold and from touching me."

I reply. "Trust me babe you're gonna love this!" I took his pants completely off of him as well as I did mine as I kissed him on his stomache and all the way down. I can really tell he was enjoying this as I licked the tip of his cock. "Oh I forgot to mention, I'm gonna tease you until you beg me to suck you off. Got it?" I ask.

He nodded.

"Good oh and to keep you from talking for now I got something for you." I grabbed a gag ball and put it in his mouth I grabbed a pillow to support his head so that he won't choke on it.

I got back down as I continue to lick his member he was moaning like crazy as he muffled with them. I continue to tease him as he muffeled like he wanted to say something to me. "What is it Daddy what do you want me to do?" I seductively said, as I took the gagball out of his mouth. "Please make me cum. Please! Please! Please!"

"Well since you've begged for it I'll grant daddy's wishes. I deepthroated and almost started to choke but I took it he was moanin my name so loud I could feel his dick twitched in my mouth as he roared with a loud moan as he shot his load inside of my mouth which I swallowed every last drop his legs were shaking rapidly as I crawled up to him a nd kissed him.

I took the handcuffs off the side of the bed and uncuffed Prince's hands. "Babe.." he said weakly "yeah?"
"Im not done yet." I see what he mean he was solid hard again.

"How the hell do did you get so hard again?"

"Maybe by your beautiful body."
I place prince ontop of me as I adjusted my cock inside of him he shuddered with pain as he held on to my shoulders. "You ok?" I asked him.

"Yeah I clearly forgot how fucking big you are. I mean seriously how long is it 12 inch?"

I paused and burst out tears with laughter."OMG HA HA HA HA HA HA! HA HA HA! Wow I'm sorry but that was funny!" I wiped my tear from my eye. "To be honest, you're not so big yourself."

"Please move I'm now used to it now. You with your monster dick  I swear!"

"You with your cute baby ass! Ha ha!"

I began to move slowly as I hold on to him he felt so good on my member I see why he mentioned that he felt good inside of me I began to pick up the pace as we were moaning at eachother's name out loud that the neighbors will hear us. I continued pound into him as I felt my cock twitcg inside. "I'm close!" I shuddered "me too!" Prince moaned out as we rode our high as we came at the same time. I pulled out of him and rolled on the side of the bed as prince crawled to me to cuddle. "That was amazing." He said "you were amazing." I said as we looked at eachothers eyes until we drifted off to sleep.

Whok that was hard to do part three but thanks for reading

Bye guys