016

016 // therapy session 1

Jaden was not even close to being happy about being here, he now was stuck with someone to do this with, he had to talk to this person and get know them, share his experience and so on.

Ms. Airwoode had shut the door and let out a calming sigh, she turned around and sat down in front of both of us.

"Alright, Jaden. I've heard some things about you and I want you to know that, in here, everyone's safe. No ones attacked for what they do or did. I'm really just here to help and I know you don't want to hear that but, I really am. London has been with me for about a year now and I've learned so many things about him one step at time-and of course! I'm still learning more." She finished.

Jaden looked over at the blue eyes boy, the boy felt his stare and look up, meeting his eyes, "Your name's London?" Jaden asked. He thought I was a very unique name and he liked it.

"Yeah." The boy replied quietly, Jaden scanning his features. Light blue eyes, pale skin, he even noticed the small little freckles that were planted on the bridge of his button nose that scattered over to his cheeks, the slight jawline that was shown. He found the boy to be a little cute, but no he did not like him, liking boys was not his thing. He reminded himself.

"Okay, London, do you want to tell a little bit about yourself to Jaden?" Emilia asked, the boy shrugged.

"There isn't much to say about me." He said softly, his voice angelic, something that Jaden felt like he could listen to it all day.

"Well, how about I tell Jaden about me."  She responded.

"Alright. I'm Emilia, Jaden. I've been a consoler for awhile now, I love talking with the younger generation well because, adult don't seem to share the same concepts that I do on things, I mean maybe there is an adult that share the same concepts, I've just failed to find one." She rambled a bit before stopping herself.

"But anyways, Jaden tell me about yourself and London we'll come back to you whenever you're ready." She stated.

Oh fuck. Jaden thought, he hated talking about himself.

-

a/n: hello!  it's been a while, sorry high schools hard lmfao.

anyways, thank you for 700 reads & 100 votes ! it means a lot tysmmm💕

ily.