022

022 // I'm gay

London didn't want to cry anymore, over being gay and in the closet or his sister's death, he wanted to be happy again, to live again. He couldn't let his tears shed, he couldn't let his heartbreak anymore, he just couldn't handle it anymore.

"Kara, I have to tell you something." London said quietly. Kara frowned,"What is it?" She asked. London's got up from the floor walking over to ruby's desk, looking for her envelope, he found it in an instant and handed it to his sister. She stared at the letter, it had her name on it just like London's did, She looked at her brother,"D-did Ruby write this? is that why you were crying? was that your letter?" She asked, her nerves getting the best of her.

"Yes, Ruby wrote your letter. And yeah I was crying because of mine. That's not what I wanted to tell you though."He stated, His heart was beating out of his chest but he had to tell someone, he couldn't keep it a secret anymore. He thought about his childhood, he thought about the words his father said to him, he thought about it all, was he going to hell for liking another man? was he gonna burn? Either way, he couldn't live in a lie. He couldn't pretend to love a woman when he loved a man. He just couldn't act as if he was madly in live with a woman. He just a couldn't. Another thing he couldn't do was pretend as if he didn't like pretty things, a if he wasn't a feminine boy.

"Kara, you don't know me that well, at all. I mean we never really had a connection when we were younger, And I wanna be closer with you and Jack but I just feel like If I tell you what I'm going to tell you. It could break and ruin everything."He said quietly. Kara looked at him, her face very serious, she didn't know what was gonna happen.

"Listen, whatever it is. I'll always be there for you" Kara stated honestly, London looked at her, It felt so good hearing that come from his sister, who he thought was stuck up and way too good for anyone. He hated how he got that perception of his siblings instead of finding out their true personalities.

"Okay. Um, Kara I-" London had to stop for a moment, trying to calm himself down, because he had noticed that his hand was shaking and he could feel his heart beating out of his chest.

"Kara, I'm gay." As soon as he said those words, He felt so much weight being lifted off of his shoulders. He had never said that word out loud to anyone except His councilor but with family it was scary.

Kara looked at his bother and smiled, her eyes bright and she seemed happy, she hugged her brother tightly, before she finally said something.

"I'm proud of you and I still love you"

-

Jaden let out a quiet sigh, His father had come back from a business trip and his mother wanted them all to have dinner, he was basically on his phone the whole time as his parents were having a conversation, ignoring them. He honestly didn't have a relationship with his father and didn't want one.

His mother decided to take them out to some fancy restaurant to eat and talk. It was mostly his mother and father talking though.

"Jaden, put your phone away please." His mother stated, looking at her son with a slight glare. Jaden turned his phone off before setting it on the table, before eating the food that was given to him.

-

a/n: I made this awhileeeee ago, I'm now finally posting it wow I'm sorry.

thank you for being patient once again♥