025

025 //  Stay Calm

London took Jaden to his house, Jaden hugged London tightly and cried. Jaden honestly hated being so weak in front of others but he just couldn't anymore. He couldn't his his pain anymore.

Jaden had passed out from crying his heart out. So he slept on London's bed.   London was kind of stuck, Jaden had passed out on him. He had the boy's head resting on his stomach. with Jaden's arms were around him. And he wasn't planning on letting go.

After about a couple of minutes London soon fell asleep.

-

Jaden woke up and sat up. he looked up at London. His long lases resting on his cheeks, pink lips parted slightly allowing air to go in and out. Jaden watched in utter awe. He was mesmerizing to look at. He felt his heart beat fast as he saw London slowly open his eyes. His blue eyes filled with gentleness, his tired eyes stared in a slight daze.

Then Jaden went for it. He stopped caring about everything else. His friends have been forgotten, Outside world had been forgotten. He grabbed London's cheeks gently and kissed him with love. London was slightly shocked he didn't expect this. But he went with it.

Jaden felt as if he had just inhaled the best drug in the whole world. their tongues fought together. Jaden was captivated by the sweet taste of London, his minty breathe everything felt so right. It felt as if it was his first kiss but better.

It was London's first Kiss and it was amazing. He was still sleepy so everything felt like a dream.

They pulled away. The first thing London said was.

"things will get better, I promise"

-

a/n: Uhm so this is the end of this story! If you want a sequel let me know. But I would like to say somethings so be prepared for  paragraphs

First Thank you for 3k! It means the world to me! I know I saw this a lot but I really do mean it..Thank you. I know I'm such a shit updater. But it's because my life is really a mess And I go through a lot. From School and exams and stuff to art and trying to prepare my portfolio for next year. (since I am now eligible to go to another school for half a day for art classes but I need to show my artwork in order to be allowed in but they don't accept everyone) Which is why I'm stressing. And also because I've been studying for finals for a moment. And looking for a job- A lot has been going on okay😂 so when I logged into my account and saw that I had 3k it meant a lot. Thanks for liking my very trashy writing :') ilysm

Hope you guys enjoyed. If you want a sequel just lemme know :')

Also I will be editing this uh yeah :')

IlYyY💖💕💖💗💗💕💖💕💗

okay goodnight/day