end ιт

"You Watched"

How'd it come to this?

It was a common question people often find themselves asking, for a reason only known to them.

You'll never know when you'd be put on the spot or when you'd find yourself in odd situations.

Some situations aren't so odd.

"Tyler! Watch out!"

"Ow, Fuck!"

"Jesus, Tyler!"

They felt some sort of recognition. A recognition where they've done this before, where they've loved each other before.

"Okay, Look," A breather was necessary for that moment. "This place is huge, there's no way I'll have enough time to explain every sharp corner. However, what I can do is give every guard's position."

"Every guard's position?"

"Yeah, y'know, where they're placed to be in."

"Hm."

"What if something goes wrong?"

"I've got a backup plan if all goes to shit."

"For an elder, you sure do know how to curse."

It's a battle. A battle put to the test. It was fate to have them fight this battle, this battle was a life changing thing for the boys.

•~•

Marcel's POV-

This is actually happening, it's happening but I don't want it to.

I'm scared.

What if I don't see them again? What if I don't ever have the chance to feel them against me again?

This is all so scary.

I wish it'd just disappear.

David's POV-

This has all gone to shit. I just wanted to have a peaceful dream, a wonderful reality. But I can't, life seems to want us to suffer.

What did we do to fucking deserve this? What if I never get to say what I've been wanting to say?

They're words left unsaid.

Can they just fuck off?

Craig's POV-

I still don't trust Dr. Stern.

It's not because he's a scientist, it's not because he used us, but it's because there's something off about him.

I was once told to trust nobody.

I never listen, I'm stubborn. I've trusted people who I've lived with for the past three to four years.

I thank my stubbornness or I would have never met them.

But I really want this shit to blow over.