After that, Mark crawled to the bed with his camera on his hands while Haechan was laying on the bed while smiling.

"So, what you want me to do?" Haechan asked in a seductive tone while propped himself up on one elbow. Mark tried to hold himself as he was blown away by Haechan's gesture.

"Show me your freestyle, darling." Mark smirked. Then Haechan laid on his back and use his fingers to lift up his shirt, revealing his flat tummy in front of him, making his breath hitched and took the photos calmly. He's having a hard time during his work.

Haechan sighed contentedly as he flipped his body laid on his stomach, showing his butt to Mark, who's having a extreme urge to grope his bottom.

"Hold yourself, Mark. Please hold yourself." Mark repeating to himself inside his head and took a deep breath.

Haechan seems innocence and pure from the outside, his current age doesn't suit him because of his soft high-pitched voice. But the sexy side of him proves Mark wrong. This is gonna be the biggest hit for this project he thought.

"Very nice." Mark remarked as he continues to take pictures. After that, Mark got off from the bed and went to the fridge to get something. Then Haechan sat up and tilted his head while looking at Mark.

Haechan saw a plate of rainbow cake on Mark's hand while walking towards him. He looking at Mark in confusion.

"Hm? A cake?" Haechan asked.

"You can eat it while I'm taking pictures." Mark said and he handed the cake to Haechan. Then Haechan took the plate from Mark and started to take a small bite from the cake. Then Mark started to take the pictures of Haechan, then the model started to rile up the atmosphere as he dipping his fingers inside the cake.

Mark felt his jean is getting tighter as Haechan sucking his fingers sexily while looking at the camera temptingly. Dirty thoughts started to fog his mind.

"Very good." Mark said as he continues to take photos. Then Haechan finished the cake and handed the empty plate to Mark. The icing sitting on Haechan's corner of the lips, his fingers were sticky and got some icing on it. Then Mark licked his lips and gulped from the sight.

"What?" Haechan tilted his head cutely at Mark, making him snapped back to the reality. Then Mark took the plate away Haechan and wiped the icing off from Haechan's mouth with his thumb, which makes Haechan very surprised and licked his thumb while staring at Haechan.

"You got icing on your lips." Mark said, making Haechan hung his head low, blushing madly. From the sexy Haechan to the cute and shy Haechan real quick. Mark chuckled at his cuteness.

"Go wash your hands first. Later we move on to the couch." Mark said.

"Okay." Then Haechan got off from the bed, he went to the sink in the studio and washed his hands. The nice view in front of Mark, making him bit his lips as he staring at Haechan's round butt and his fluffy thighs. He secretly took the picture of him and smirked at his photo.

"Done." Haechan said as he wiping his hands dry with a towel near the sink. After that, he making his way to the couch and sat down.

"Alright. Let's -"

"Mark?" Haechan suddenly cut him off.

"Hm? What's wrong?"

"Can I have a bottle of water? My throat feels dry after eating the cake." Haechan pouted, making Mark felt lightheaded.

"Okay, I'll go get it for you." Then Mark went to the fridge and took out a bottle of water and went back gave it to Haechan.

"Thanks." Haechan grinned and he took the bottle from Mark then he drank the water. The way he drinks the water is fascinating for Mark, his adam apple moves gracefully as he drinks, both hands cupping the bottle cutely as he drinking, showing his beautiful jawline.  Mark was fascinated by the sight that almost made him drool.

Then Haechan put the bottle on the table and sighed in delight.

"I'm ready to go." Haechan said while wiping his lips.

"Let's continue then."

To be continued ...