Haechan laid on his stomach on the couch while lifting his leg up and looked at the camera with his innocent gaze, the body curves that Mark rarely saw on a boy's body. He never regrets his choice to choose Haechan as the model for this concept.

"Now, I'm gonna make a video recording and you can do anything you want." Mark said.

"Got it." Then Mark started the recording of Haechan. Haechan just flapping his feet on the couch and looked at the camera with a sweet smile. Then he laid on his back on the couch and stretches his body, making his shirt lifted up a bit. His smooth tanned skin and his silky thighs are sexy. Then he blocking the sun rays with his hand while closing his eyes, enjoying the warmth of the sun.

"And ... cut! Good job." Mark said. Then Haechan sat up on the couch while grinning widely.

"I'm very satisfied and you're doing a great job today."

'Thank you and you worked hard too.' Haechan giggled. That giggles left from Haechan's mouth so swiftly, Mark adores him so much.

"Great. Wait here. I go get the props." Then Mark went to the cabinet while Haechan was staring at him.

Haechan started to like him since the first interview with him. He did all the sexy poses and gesture to make Mark wants him more. He purposely doing that to make Mark breathless.

Then Mark back with a black choker with a bell and some lollipops, making Haechan widened his eyes but full of anticipation at the same time.

"What's that?" Haechan asked in a soft tone, more like an excitement. Mark didn't say anything and sat beside Haechan, who's kneeling on the couch while looking at Mark curiously. Then Mark wrapped the choker on Haechan's neck and clasped on it gently, loosen it a bit not to make Haechan choke.

"The prop for this concept. Take this." Mark said as he gives Haechan a lollipop. Then Haechan nodded his head and took the candy from Mark.

"Let's get started." Mark said as he got off from the couch and sat on the table while angling his camera on Haechan. Then Haechan sat down on the couch and ripped the wrapper off the candy then started to lick the lollipop.

"He looks like a kitten to me." Mark thought as he started to take some pictures. Then Haechan started to play the bell that attached on his choker with his finger while sucking the lollipop lustfully.

"I wished that I could pet you as my kitten." Mark thought while taking the pictures. As Haechan could read Mark's mind, he beckoned to Mark, making Mark put down his camera in confusion.

"Me?" Mark said as he pointed himself. Then Haechan nodded his head while smiling at him. Then Mark went to Haechan and sat beside him while staring at him. Then Haechan finished the lollipop in one bite and throw the stick away while staring at Mark's gaze, making him feel even tensed than before. Haechan climbed onto Mark and straddled his legs between Mark's thighs, making Mark widened his eyes at his boldness act as his hands involuntarily went up to grip Haechan's hips.

"Tsk, I can feel your hardness down there, Mark." Haechan purred beside Mark's ear sexually while caressing Mark's smooth neck, making his breath hitched.

"Uhm ... I-I ..." Mark was speechless. Words couldn't come out from his mouth, making Haechan frowned sadly.

"You didn't want me, don't you?" Haechan looked at Mark sadly, who is now nervous written all over his face.

"I-I want you, Haechan-ah ..." Mark breathed out while looking at Haechan.

"Then touch me, Mark." Haechan whispered in his ear, his breaths sent tingles through Mark's spine. Then Mark's hands glides down to Haechan's butt, he squeezed the boy's butt cheeks, a soft gasp slipping from his lips.

"Mark ..." Haechan moans softly as he rest his head on Mark's shoulder.

"Grind on me, kitten." Mark said in a raspy voice. Then Haechan started moving his hips on Mark's clothed bulge, making him gripping Haechan's butt tightly.

Haechan whimpered softly as Mark kneading his butt while spanking them, making Haechan yelped by the sudden attack.

"Shit ..." Haechan cursed.

"We have to finish the photoshoot, we're almost done here, babyboy."

"Can we just take a break and have some fun first?"

"That's a good idea. On the bed?" Then Haechan nodded his head eagerly.

After that, Mark lifted Haechan up as he wrapping his legs around Mark's waist, leaving his camera on the table while Mark carrying Haechan and making their way to the bed.

To be continued ...