"Down on all fours, baby. Sir will fuck you from behind." Mark demanded.

"But I want to see your face." Haechan pouted, making Mark chuckled.

"Alright, baby." Mark nodded his head, making Haechan giggled as he getting ready.

Then Haechan spread his legs wide while Mark is coating his cock with strawberry scented lube.

"Ready?"

"Yes, sir ..." Then Mark aligned his cock to Haechan's tight hole and slowly pushed into him.

"O-Oh my god fuck ..." Haechan whimpered as Mark stretching his hole open. He was gripping the bed sheets while Mark pushing his whole length inside his hole.

"Fuck you're so tight for me ..." Mark groaned while biting his lips. Then Haechan's tears were forming and it trickled down to his cheeks.

"Is it hurt, baby?" Mark asked.

'Yes but I'llbe fine ..." Haechan breathed out. Then Mark wiping his tears away and kissed him on the lips, distracting him from the pain.

After few minutes, Haechan moved his hips, gesturing Mark to continue. Then Mark went to grip his hips and started to thrust his hips in a slow pace, not wanting to hurt him.

"Fuck faster~" Haechan moaned. Then Mark gradually speeding up his pace, making Haechan screamed from the pleasure slowly building inside his body while gripping Mark's biceps.

Haechan cried in lewdness as Mark slamming their hips together, creating the skin slapping sound.

"Oh lord ... you feel so good ..." Mark groaned as he slamming into him faster and deeper.

Haechan's moans are getting louder as Mark hitting his prostate with every single thrust, making Haechan seeing stars. After few hard thrust, Mark felt his orgasm is building up and so does Haechan. He quickly pulled out his cock and shoot his loads on Haechan's belly.

After that, Mark get off from the bed and get a towel to clean both of them.

Then Mark laid down beside Haechan on the bed, then Haechan quickly went to snuggle up with Mark, Mark's arm wrapped around the younger securely and sighed contentedly.

"So, about the unfinished work?" Haechan suddenly asked while looking up at Mark.

"We can continue tomorrow, got any plans tomorrow?" Mark said as he look down at him with smile.

"Uhm, I'm free tomorrow so yeah, we can continue tomorrow."

"Great, we can have dinner after this."

"That's sounds great." Haechan grinned as Mark leans in to kiss his cheek.

"So, are we together right now?" Haechan asked uncertainly.

"Well, what do you think?"

"Uhm, it is?" Then Mark laughed, making the younger pouted.

"Of course, you silly. Then what's the purpose of us kissing and had sex just now?"

"I don't know, I thought you're just plain horny that's all." Mark just chuckled and kissed his temple while smiling.

"I won't do that to a person that I don't like, I mean why would I wasting my time to make a mess like this, isn't it?" Haechan nodded and grinned.

"Don't worry, I will take this responsibility to take care of you and will make you to the top in your career."

"Thanks, that would be a great opportunity to make me rich and famous." Haechan giggled as Mark went to pinch his cheek.

"Don't forget that you're officially mine now."

"Tsk, of course I won't. I love you."

"I love you too, baby. Anyways, let's take a nap first then we can go back to my house first after that going out for a date, how's that sounds?"

"Sure."

"Great, let's sleep first." Mark said and went to kiss Haechan's lips before closing his eyes. Then Haechan smiles and did the same.

~THE END~