Mark put Haechan down on the bed and quickly hovered above Haechan with a smirk. Then Haechan grabbed Mark's face immediately pulling him into a deep kiss. Mark's hands slipped into Haechan's shirt feeling the smooth skin. Haechan moaned into the kiss as Mark started to pinch Haechan's nipples.

Haechan moaned softly as he grabbing Mark's hands. Then Mark broke the kiss and went down to his neck, decorating some hickeys on his collarbone. Haechan's moaned as Mark found his sweet spot, making him sucked it harder. Then Mark lifted Haechan's shirt up, revealing his erected nipples. Then Mark went down and started to swirl his tongue around Haechan's left nipple and sucked it while his hand went to the other side flicking it.

Haechan squirmed under him while whining as his fingers tangled into Mark's hair, moaning from pleasure. After Mark gave both of Haechan's nipples same pleasuring services, he swiftly took off Haechan's shirt, leaving him half naked in front of him.

Then Haechan immediately sat up and unbuckled Mark's belt, making Mark smirked at his eagerness.

"I wanna taste you, Mark." Haechan said in a sensual tone as he took off Mark's jean. He awed at the sight in front of him, the bulge is huge and the wet spot stained his boxer

"Take it off, baby." Mark cooed. Then Haechan slowly took off his boxer, letting his erected cock sprung out, making the younger surprised at his huge size. Then Mark patted Haechan's hair, gestured him to suck.

"It's so big ..." Haechan mumbled as he grabbed Mark's huge erected cock, making it twitched in excitement with the leaking precum on the tip. Mark groaned by the contact of Haechan's cold hand.

Then Haechan gives kitten lick on his tip, tongue swirled around him, coating his cock with his saliva. Mark groaned and he started to grip Haechan's hair as Haechan started to suck his tip then gradually take it whole into his mouth.

Mark groaned as Haechan bobbing his head up and down while staring at him.

Then Haechan gagged as he started to deep throat Mark, his tears were forming.

"Take it easy, baby." Mark said worriedly. Then Haechan gave an OK sign to Mark, reassuring him that he's fine.

'Oh god ....' Mark moaned as Haechan started to bob his head and deep throating Mark. Orgasm started pooling inside Mark, then he pulled out his cock from Haechan's mouth. 

He gave his cock a few strokes and shot his loads into Haechan's mouth.

Mark moaned lowly as he cumming on Haechan's face, making him look sexier. Then Haechan swallowed his cum and gave Mark's cock a few licks. Mark wiped off the cums on Haechan's face with his fingers and put it into Haechan's mouth. Then Haechan sucked his fingers obediently while moaning onto his fingers.

"Mmmmmh ... You tasted so good." Haechan said as he licking Mark's fingers clean.

"Good boy. Lay down, baby." Mark commanded, Haechan obediently lays down on the bed, waiting for the next move.

Then Mark took Haechan's short with his thong in a swift, leaving him naked fully in front of him. After that, Mark took off his shirt, revealing his well-built torso. Then Haechan drooled at the sight in front of him, he caressed Mark's abs.

"Wow, never thought that you have a nice body." Haechan said, making Mark chuckled. Then both of them crashed their lips together as Mark's hand went down to Haechan's tight hole, he gave him a good swirl around his hole before inserts his finger into his hole.

Haechan whimpered painfully at the burning sensation, Mark started to thrust his finger in and out from his hole slowly. After that, he adds another finger stretching him out and scissoring him.

Haechan moaned, pain starting to turn into pleasure as Mark sucking his neck while fingering him in a fast pace.

Haechan moaned loudly as he felt a weird feeling in his stomach. After Mark thrusting his finger for few times, Haechan came and his cums were all over his stomach. Haechan panted heavily and whined as Mark pulling out his finger.

Then Mark licked off the white liquids that splattered all over Haechan's stomach, making Haechan sighed in pleasure.

"You taste so good, baby." Mark cooed as he kissed his flat tummy, earning a cute giggle from his baby boy.

"Please be gentle to me, sir." Haechan pleaded with his puppy eyes.

"Perhaps you're still a virgin?" Mark asked then Haechan nodded his head.

"Good. I'm a virgin too." Then Haechan widened his eyes at his word. Mark chuckled at his reaction.

"Why?"

"It's just weird seeing you're being so good at it while you're still a virgin."

"Don't worry, I will make you feel good, my baby boy." Mark said while caressing Haechan's cheek. Then Haechan smiled at him.

To be continued ...