Bye bro

Dawson attempted to stand, but his foot slipped. A look of horror crossed his face as he fell forward. He was laying face down with part of his legs under the bed.

"Good job." I walked over to the door and pulled it open. "What do you..."

Abby glanced around the room and her eyes landed on Dawson. "I must speak to you." She turned and walked away.

"What was that? It's after curfew." I shut the door and raised an eyebrow at Dawson.

He spoke but didn't move. His voice was muffled by him having it pushed against the floor. "Not sure. I should probably go though."

"Ok. See ya," I opened the door and put my hand infront of it like you would see in the movies.

Dawson mumbled to himself and he stood and walked sleepily towards the door.

"Get any slower and another year will go by!" Sam pushed Dawson out of the room and pried the door from my hands to shut it.

Dawsons POV

I shuffled down the hall to Chiefs room. The pounding on the door echoed throughout the halls.

She pulled open the door and grabbed my arm to pull me inside. She shut the door behind me. Her hair was slightly wavy due to it being in a bun all day. She wore black booty shorts and a baggy red tee shirt.

Her room was large, compared to the dorms. Especially when she doesn't have to share with anyone. Her bed was the same, except for the fluffy pillows and blanket. Her blanket was like heaven compared to mine.

A desk sat acrossed from the bed, and a large window was across from the door, which I stood infront of. There was a view of the wall from the window, and you could see one of the two gaurds. A door in the back courner led to a single bathroom.

"6A must attend weekly checkups at the infermary."

I nodded my head and my hand fiddled in nervouse energy. "She's forgotten some of our normal lives,"

Chief ran a hand through her hair and put a thinking face on. "Therefore, she doesn't remember some key components."

I nodded, again. I needed to stop nodding all the time or she'll think I'm a weak weirdo.

"It would be ideal if she remembers. But, there is a possibility that she will not. You will have to tell her." Cheif started to organize her desk.

"Now?"

"I suppose she does not have to know at the moment." She walked to her bed and pulled the blanket off before wrapping herself in it.

"Ok," Whats with the one word answers? Speak, Dawson, speak. "Well, goodnight I guess."

Cheif walked over to me and nodded. "I suppose it is getting late. Have a plesent sleep,"

The next morning, it was just a normal day. Accept, I was constantly going through what and when to tell Ava.

Everytime I drifted off track someone would say something, or I would shake away the distraction in my mind.

I would have gotten hit in the side of the head with a dodgeball if it weren't for my reflexes.

Ava tried to ask about my encounter with Cheif, and I told her about the checkups. She argued, said she was fine and didn't need her memories.

I knew Ava well, obviously, so I knew that was complete and utter crap. "Of course you want your memories back! You don't even know what you lost,"

She shook her head at my attempt to reason with her. "It's not that big of a deal, just explain everything and I'll catch along." She shrugged and shoved a spoonful of mashed potatoes into her mouth.

"It's not that simple," I fiddled with my spoon. Ava glanced at my hand and back at me. As if she were to say something, she put a finger in the air, gulping down her potatoes.

"I, for one, think you are hiding something." She smirked and tapped the side of her head. "This twin knows her stuff,"

"W-What? Why would you think... I mean I'm not... Why-"

"Shut up," She prented to zip her mouth shut. "I can see right through you as if you were old Abby."

I shifted uncomfortably and glanced around. We don't use that name if you haven't already noticed.

"So spill." Ava shoved more potatoes into her mouth and looked at me patiently.

"Um..." I started to bite the tips of my nails. A nasty habbit, I know. But it's as hard to break as it's as easy to get.

"Can't. Sorry." I grabbed my stuff as fast as possible and speed walked to the weight and cardio room.

6A would have found me in a heartbeat. No questions asked. But Ava? She would not expect me to workput instead of read.

Others joined me, mostly runners. 6C and 6S were on tredmills simalar to mine.

"So what's with Cheif and you?" 6C, Carter, asked. As if my confused (or shocked, maybe both), face asked for me, he added, "I saw her glancing at you multiple times during training. And it was like you couldn't keep your eyes off of her."

I looked down. "Nothing. You know about before," Like a switch, Carter did a 180.

"I'm sorry. I didn't..." He looked at Sam for help.

"What a cool thingy!" He mumled with fake excitement. "I'm gunna just..." He looked at us then went to paying half attention to the thing he found on the tredmill.

"It's fine," I shrugged and got off the tredmill. "That was before. Now not much is going to change."

Carter nodded and I went to the door. Sam stoped pretending and watched me walk out of the door.