The Legend

Years ago there was a woman named Nancy Brown, a girl who loved thrills, scares and especially clowns. Nancy was also a babysitter for two young kids named George and Mikayla Smith. She had been babysitting them since she was a teenager and loved to hang out with them. Due to how young the two children were, their parents didn't want her doing any scary to them, but as they got older she secretly took them to the scariest places she could find, she was amazed that they actually enjoyed the frights as much as she did. But that would all change on her final day of babysitting. Nancy's favorite amusement park had just finished building a new ride called The Haunted Screamer, a ride that had many twists and turns and would make people scream as loud as they possibly could with the scares. Ever since hearing about the ride a year ago, she's been going crazy about getting ready for it. Sadly this was the one thing she couldn't do with George and Mikayla, although they were old enough, they did not reach the height requirement. Luckily there was both a haunted house and a Halloween party close by the ride in the park, she would take them there and ride the roller coaster on her own. She arrived at the Smith's house early to get the kids ready. The mother welcomed her in and told her that she and her husband were going to pick up the kids at the fair so she could have some fun for herself. "We wouldn't want you to miss out on anything." Mrs. Smith told her smiling. Nancy smiled at her and placed a box on the ground. "I actually have a friend of mine who's working at the Halloween party, so I could have her watch them until you get there." Nancy told her. Mrs. Brown nodded and she and Mr. Brown left the house after saying goodbye to Nancy and the kids. Mikayla saw the box and went towards it and George followed. "What's in there this year?" Mikayla asked smiling. Nancy opened the box to reveal three costumes. One was a zombie with torn sleeves and blood splatters, another costume was a red and black vampire queen costume with red rings, and the final costume was a clown mask with a brown cloak. Nancy gave George and Mikayla their costumes and told them to try them on while she got hers ready. she didn't buy anything scary looking since she knew the parents would want pictures, she would have to take the clown mask off for pictures with her though. Nancy went to put on her costume too, and in about a few minutes she stepped out to find the kids ready to go. George gave Nancy a necklace he made with a chain and a green quart he found. I guess they could call it her cursed medallion. Nancy put the necklace on and they left for the amusement park. When they got to the amusement park, there were so many things to before heading to the party. And after a few hours of going on rides and winning some prizes, Nancy and the kids walked by the new roller coaster when her necklace fell off and rolled into the shadows. A few moments later they finally reached the Halloween party and noticed the missing necklace when about to say goodbye. "Hey where'd it go?" Mikayla asked. Nancy looked around and couldn't see it anywhere so she told Mikayla and George to got to the party and she'll find it somewhere. After a few minutes of searching, she finally found the necklace, but now the medallion was cracked as if it had hit something. She made sure to tighten the fastener on the necklace and headed to ride the Haunted Screamer, not knowing that something on the ride was tampered with when the medallion fell into the space. No one had tried out the ride yet, Nancy was the first one to ride. The ride was a one person seat cart that looked as if it hadn't been used in ages, it was connected to a railing that seemed sturdy to make the ride more thrilling. Nancy loved the spooky design and was more excited than ever now that she was the first person to ride it, she got into the cart and fastened in waiting for takeoff. There was only one problem, the person who controls the power wasn't there. They were on break, but Nancy refused to wait, she got out of the cart and grabbed turned on the main power and raced back to the cart as fast as she could. Folks say that she had the power on too high because the cart ended up shooting through the ride and breaking the track, causing the ride to go up in flames. Everyone in the whole fair had to evacuate while the fire was being put out. There was no sign of a body, just a burnt skeleton with a brown tattered cloak and a clown mask. Instead of reporting the body, the owners stuck it up in the middle of the fairgrounds and gave her a new name, Nanny Clownface. On that same Halloween night, George and Mikayla arrived home, aware of Nancy's death. Both teens were in their rooms thinking about her and what happened. George was fiddling around with something in his pocket when Mikayla came in the room. George took the object out of his pocket to reveal the medallion, he had grabbed it from the site. "You took that, are you crazy?!" Mikayla asked shocked by the object. Suddenly the medallion glowed a bright green and flashed the entire room. The next day Mr. and Mrs. Smith came into both of their rooms to find them missing, no trace of them. A small note was placed in George's room, the note read: Don't bother looking for them, George and Mikayla are with me. They are not the only ones, all the children will feel my wrath. They are my prisoners until fear eats them alive, they will pay for my death.-Nanny Clownface. And what she said was true, a few other families had lost their children and were left with the same note by her. Every year since that Halloween night, Nanny Clownface comes out of the fairgrounds to snatch children and take them to torture them. To this day she holds her medallion around her neck, keeping her contained, as well as the children she captures. She only strikes on Halloween night, who will she strike next, will it be you?