Visions Of Curse

Over the next few days, things pretty much kept getting stranger and stranger. One day Jake would hear things, next thing he knew he was seeing stuff that was never there. Jake would always see shadows that didn't belong to anyone or anything, like something was after me. They seemed to dissapear right as he asked someone if they could see it. Even before they dissapeared people never seemed to notice. This was one of those days. He was seeing something inside his house, it seemed to become for realistic the closer it got to Halloween. "Hey Jake!" Hollored Sam from the other room. "You ready to go?" He asked Jake. They were planning to go get our costumes, Jake needed to find something to go with that medallion. Suddenly the wind blew harder than ever, and he heard her. "You have not won!" She said as a voice in the wind as he fell on the ground. Jake knew that voice and needed to know what she wanted. "Okay, that's it!" Jake said running into the room. "No more lies, who is Nanny Clownface and what does she want from me?!" He noticed sam started to tense up. "She wants her medallion." He said finally. "Why does she want it so bad." Sam told me how medallion was used to free her spirit on Halloween night and let her cast curses on people who wear it. "Wait a minute." Jake said trying to stay calm. "You're telling me the thing I'm wearing right now is cursed!?" Sam nodded saying the curses casts spells are illusions in sight or sound. "Ive been having this curse happen for the past few days and now you tell me?!" Kara looked at him and rolled her eyes. "Well sorry." She said to him. "We didn't think about it." "Whatever let's just get the costumes." We drove off to the nearby Halloween shop. Jake wasn't a fan of the whole wearing the medallion in the store but for some reason he couldn't take it off. The strange thing to him was that nobody seemed to notice it. He found a black cloak and black clothes for a look of darkness. "You guys all good?" Jake asked the other two. "Yeah" said Sam. "We're good." They paid for the costumes and walked out. "Okay let's go." We headed off to Sam and kara's house to try out the costumes. Sam had an old skeleton mask along with a lot of bones to go on his suit. Kara picked one of those old witch costumes it was pretty cool. Jake put his costume on and felt kinda strange. The medallion glowed a mysterious shady yellow. "Hey guys I think I'm gonna go." He said as he took the costume. "See you later." He walked outside and suddenly felt dizzy. He walked over to a nearby bench and blacked out before he could sit down.