Chapter 1: New Girl but Famous Youtuber

Last Day with SkyMedia Office.

Daisy POV.

Two weeks was all I had here down with SkyDoesMinecraft. I had no were to go but living with my cousin Josh in L.A. Also I had to go to school. I hated school so I dropped out  in grade 6. Because it was that my brother had passed way so his YouTube channel came to me so I became a YouTuber named Daisy325.

Sky's POV.I can't believe it Daisy is leaving in two weeks. I saw Emily was about to cry so I went to hug her then everyone joined in. "Everyone hey" a vioce called. We all stop and see Daisy. "Don't worry I'm just moving to L.A guys. Hey and I will come to visit once a month okay" she said breaking down crying. Max walked over to her and hugged her.

L.A.
??? POV
This new girl was coming to the school. "Hey Shadow" one of my friends called. "What is it Chase" I said. Chase was my best friend that I had since public school.

Daisy POV.
Cousin Josh was already here to pick me up. I loved working here, when Josh walked in he saw all my my stuff in boxes.

*two hours later*

We drove though L.A and got to Josh's house. It was huge. I found my room and it was two story.

The New Girl.

??? POV
"This class is boring" I said looking through the window of Tech class. "You're the one who thought it would help our YouTube accounts." said Chase to my left. "I know, I know but I rather be making the videos." I said. Just at that moment. A new girl with pink and purple hair while wearing a pink skirt and one sleeve top with diamond sword and pickaxe tattoo as the bell began to rang.

*Later that day in the halls*

"You do know that your supposed to have a piece of toast in your mouth for a typical cliche, not the actual toaster?" Chase said looking at me weirdly. I mumbled back as suddenly a girl crashed into me as the toaster smacked my face and I yelled "ah shit why do-" I stoped and looked up and blushed noticed it was her.

Daisy POV.

I finished the first class of coarse it was tech class. I hate tech the bell rang for next class. I got up and went to my locker. My phone went off, I checked it and I saw a text from Josh saying after school I needed to record. I looked at the time. I ran to my next class not looking were I was going. I bumped  into someone noticing he was a fan cause we meet at minecon. Oh his name again. "H-hey your Shadow and Chase, sorry I ran into you do you know where the music class is" I say. "Ah this way I have that class too" Chase said. "T-thank you" I say.

Recording

Still Daisy POV

After school I was walking home till I noticed my cousins van. "Daisy come on I'm talking you home and I'll be picking you up so you don't have to walk okay" Josh said. The both of us all had each other for family. So when I wanted to record he would let me to do so. He just felt sorry for me and I got that. I felt the same way. We both lost family and friends. "Hey cuz Minecon is coming up and it's in L.A. Also we have VIP passes to get in" "How many" I reply to his conversation. I was surprised that MineCon was here and I get to go. Josh said there was 10 VIP passes. MineCon Next Day in tech class.

Shadows POV

"Shadow hey I have good news" Chase said "what" "the new girl has ten VIP TICKETS unknown why" he continued "h-how- hold on she's familiar, Chase look up Princess Daisy Playz Minecraft" "why- okay looking it up, h-here" Chase said giving me his phone. "Chase she's, Daisy Princess Daisy" I said in response.

Daisy POV I walk into the class see everyone looking at me. "Hey guys why the look, did I do something wrong" I say "No your PrincessDaisyPlayzMinecraft" Shadow said "well about that, yes I am" "AHHHHHHH" the class was screaming.