16. To Find Out

***Very Important Author Note Regarding Characters & Update Schedule at the End***

===

Song: Judaai - Badlapur by Rekha Bharadwaj & Arijit Singh

===

Angad plopped down at the seat next to me during lunch hour. "What's up, girlfriend!" He exclaimed, earning a glare from Armaan.

"You're in my seat," Armaan grumbled.

Angad mocked, "What is it, pre-k? We don't have assigned seats. Stop glaring and eat your food."

Armaan mumbled something under his breath, and reluctantly took the seat across from me and next to Khushi.

Angad nudged his shoulder in mines. I looked at him, and he said, "So there's this movie I've been meaning to see. You free tonight?"

"She's not."

I faced ahead at Armaan, narrowing my eyes at him. He can't answer for me! "Did he ask you?" I snap at him, "Let me answer the questions that are directed at me. Unless you're into boys and you want to go on a date with him. Then, by all means." He directed his glare from Angad to me, but his glares never bothered or scared me. He couldn't intimidate me. I heard Angad chuckle next to me. "What movie?" I asked him.

"The First Time." He answered.

I questioned his movie choices, but I knew it had Dylan O'Brian in it. I wasn't going to turn down that offer. "I'm in."

Angad looked at me with shock. I looked around the table to find Khushi and Armaan staring at me as well. Angad said, "Khushi, pinch me?" She complied, and he winced.

"What?" I asked them all, confused at their reactions.

Khushi answered, "You just said yes."

Angad added, "For a date."

"With him," Armaan concluded.

I shrugged my shoulders, not taking it to be a huge deal, "So? It's Dylan O'Brian. Hello!" I made my point. I wasn't too focusing on the date with Angad.

Angad grumbled, "Oh, nice to know I am being used."

I raised my brows, challenging him, "Do you want me to come or not?"

"Yes!" He instantly answered. "7 tonight. I'll pick you up."

I shook my head, "Unless you want to be interrogated by my dad, no. I'll meet you there."

"Now, now, I won't be making a good impression on your dad if I didn't pick up my girlfriend on our first date." He started to argue, trying to sweet-talk his way.

"Don't push it," I warn him. I said yes to go watch a movie, not to be his girlfriend or the whole act of dating.

===

I was walking towards my class when I was suddenly pulled into the fire-escape. I was going to scream until I saw it was Armaan. I steadied on the step and peeled my hand away from his grip. "Armaan, what the hell is the matter with you?"

"You're not going."

"What?" If I didn't know better, I would have thought he was on drugs.

"Angad. You are not going out with him."

"I don't recall asking your opinion or permission." I snapped at him, getting mad that he had the guts to tell me what I should and shouldn't do.