Finding My True Identity

If you would like before reading this is my story line! Its basically what the story is about and its a short/less-detailed version but this is basically a spoiler alert!:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1013760-finding-my-true-identity-story-line

This story I'm going chapter by chapter and I'm adding details!

Here is the start for now!

Introduction

Teenagers. We all have something we love, something to live for. Whether it’s a good or bad thing we all have something striking ahead of us in life. Everyone in this world has some high expectations from at least someone. What do you expect out of me? But that’s not me… that’s every other teenager you see walking down the block. Even if their going through a hard time… they have something to live for. I don’t think I am I just never really found the real value of life. Who am I? No idea. Normally people at 17 in my neighborhood just go to school, get drunk or high, have sex, and do whatever they want. I, I never really wanted to do those things. I must admit, even by doing that they do at least something to keep their lives going whether they’re cutting it short or not.

There’s nothing that I really like to do, people say I’m plain and lifeless.  I just stay home and did homework or what I’d like to call, schoolwork. You see, I been homeschooled all my life. Nowadays, I teach myself at home. Sitting home all day and doing schoolwork has never had any interest towards me... besides college but it didn’t really make a difference to me. My mother never really encouraged me to go to college mainly because I don’t think she really cares. But my mother and I are something different.

I only have a few friends I talk to, which at my church, and I’m not very close to them. Just my best friend Carla. She’s the only close friend I got. I don’t even know the point in going to church anyways. I feel like there’s no such thing as ‘God.’ If there were, then why would ‘God’ give me 17 years of a pointless life? If I want to find the true value inside me, then I need to do it myself… not relying on some ‘God.’ Gina, the lady who runs my church youth group (which I hardly go to), to me, is a very selfish woman. She has relied on ‘God’ most of her life. I wanted to find something. I wanted to know who I was, who I am, and what I love to do most. I want to be someone important. Someone to understand. Someone to say to people “I’ve been through it all, I understand.” For someone living in San Diego, California I should already be someone.