Chapter 2: Sensation

It was the middle of the day. Chris was helping my mother pack, I just stayed in the living room couch.

“Justine, Chris, I’m going to the store to pick up some food for Justine so she won’t starve when we leave!” said my mom.

“Okay” Said Chris and I.

“So it’s just me and you now.” Said Chris in a disturbing way.

“Yup.”

“So you want to do anything, fun?” he said disturbingly again.

“I’m just going to go to my room…” I said.

“HAHA. No you’re not.”

I have him a confused look for a few seconds. I don’t know what he was thinking. I never really even talk to him. Why is he talking to me now? I started walking up the stairs.

He quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me off the stairs towards him and threw me back on the couch.

I screamed. But no neighbors heard me. No neighbors were there. I tried to escape as he kept constricting me to the couch. He grabbed a knife in his pocket and placed it towards my neck. I stopped fighting in shock.

“Don’t you dare try and escape from me. I’LL KILL YOU.”

My body was shaking as I nodded my head.

He quickly pulled my shirt off and unbuttoned the back of my bra. He pushed his face against my breasts and started giving me a psychotic face.

“Kiss me.” He said

I had no choice. I was going to knee his stomach, but I didn’t want to take the chance. I didn’t want to risk my life.

He smiled and looked at my body. Soon enough he unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them off along with my panties.

He started hurting me. Raping me. The pain lasted minutes but felt like hours.

But for some strange reason after all the pain, I started to enjoy it. It was the only time I actually done something I enjoyed. I kept asking for more and more. He had no hesitation. We heard a car parking outside. He quickly grabbed his clothes from behind the couch. I grabbed mine and ran up to my room.

“hey babe!” my mom said as she said as she walked in”

“Hey hon.” He said steadily

“What’s wrong?”

“Oh nothing I just woke up that’s all, I heard your car and it woke me up”

“Oh well okay then”

I was upstairs breathing heavily.

“Wow.” I said to myself. I never felt like this before… it felt like a sensation. Like it was something I needed all my life. Words can’t express how I’m feeling. Happy isn’t even a word to me anymore. I put my clothes back on and just laid in bed.

As the day went on, eventually my mom finished packing. I said my goodbyes. Her and Chris went into his car and drove off. All I could think of is what happened. I wanted more. But from someone else. From other people. I want to know what its like.