Chapter 3: Misled

It was around 5pm, I was lying down in my room and my phone rang. It was Carla, my only friend I consider close, who I met at church.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Hey Justine! What are you up to?!” she said excitedly.

“Nothing much, just at home, in bed.And yourself?”

“I know you are. You always are! I know you’regoing to say no cause you, never go out of your house but, do you want to go to my friend’s party with me tonight?”

“Sure, why not?”

Carla was always a partier. I never bothered to go with her out of the million times she asked. I thought it’d be pointless to go. But I needed something to get my mind off of this urge to want more.

“WOW. This is the first time you said YES! OH MY GOD IM SO EXCITED.”

“I know, I just needed something to do tonight!”

“You never do anything…. Well whatever your coming! I’ll be there at 7!? Dress good tonight!”

“Okay. See you!” As I hung up.

I went to my closet. This was my first party I ever been to. I didn’t really have anything good to wear. So I grabbed my jeans and I grabbed a pair of scissors, I started to cut my jeans into a pair of short shorts. It was perfect. I found a tight black tank top I got from my aunt on my birthday. After putting it all on, I looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled. I was ready.

Soon enough Carla came. I fixed my hair really quick, grabbed my cell phone and ran outside. I ran into her car and she looked at me and started laughing.

“What’s so funny?” I asked

“Nothing. I’m just not used to you looking like THIS.”

“Well I tried okay!”

“No! Don’t take it wrong! You look HOT.”

“Really?!… thanks” I said excitedly then calmed down my voice.

The car ride didn’t last too long we arrived to a small house with a big backyard. As we walked in I didn’t see anyone I know. Not one face was recognized.

“I don’t know about this, I don’t know anybody here.” I said.

“It’s okay, I’ll introduce you to some cool people I know!”

“Okay!”

We walked into the backyard. I didn’t even know whose house this was.

A guy walked by, he had thick black hair, but the kind that went with him, and light-brown eyes, he was wearing a blue/yellow/red flannel and slim blue jeans and had black and white chucks. It went with him. Everything about him was so perfect. He was the cutest guy I ever seen.

“Oh! Austin! There you are!” yelled Carla

He walked over and smiled. “Hey Carla.” And gave her a hug

“This is my friend Justine!”

“Hey what’s up?” he looked at me with his gorgeous eyes and smiled.

“H-h-heyy.” I said nervously as I stuttered.

“She’s new at this! This is her first party!” said Carla

“Seriously and HOW old are you?!” said Austin

“I’m 17...” I said shyly

“Damn well you’regoing to have fun tonight I guarantee, want anything to drink?”

I thought in my head. ‘This is my opportunity. Maybe I could do this again.’ “Um no thanks! I’m not thirsty.”

“Well alright I guess. I’ll be back soon! Got to use the restroom, do you want to walk me there?”

“Sure!”

Carla walked away and started talking to some other friends. As we were walking I said “you know, you have really gorgeous eyes”

“Thank you. You know, you have a really gorgeous face”

“Thanks.” I smiled.

“You know what to be honest I lied… I don’t really have to use the bathroom.”

I just smiled.

He grabbed me and we ran into the bathroom, we took off our cloths and started to keep going from there. I was so happy I got my chance to do it again.

An hour later I walked out, sweating and tired but also satisfied. Carla was there outside the door giving me a dirty look.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“C’mon, were going home!”

“Awww, do we have to?!”

“Let’s go!”

“Okay. Bye Austin!”

“Bye Justine I’ll see you soon.” He said

Carla grabbed my hand and pulled me out. I got into the car and she started driving off.

“ARE YOU INSANE?!” yelled Carla

“Why?!”

“You totally just had sex with Austin.”

“Wait what? I know! Shouldn’t you be happy for me?”

“Why would I be? He’s my boyfriend! And why would I be happy for someone having SEX?!”

The car got quiet.

“Wait… what?!”

“You stupid hoe I was going to tell you but you ran off and went with him! Why would you do that to me?! Even if he weren’t my boyfriend you still left me when I said I was going to introduce you to other people!”

“I didn’t know. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to.”

“I never saw this side of you before..”

“I know I’m just having problems okay!”

“Problems?! Like what?”

I took a deep breath, “I can’t tell you”

“C’mon Justine! We’re close. You can tell me anything!”

“I… am just…. Having some identity problems.”

“Seriously I think your too young for that”

She didn’t quite understand what was going on.

“Okay. Well I’m sorry Carla.” I knew she didn’t really understand me but I don’t want to take a risk in getting in trouble.

“Okay. Just don’t do it again.”

“Okay.”

“No. but you didn’t know. So I’m not mad at you.”

I could tell she was lying.

“Okay well I’ll see you soon okay.”

“Okay.”

I walked into my home and took a shower again. Went into bed. It took me a few hours to fall asleep but eventually I managed.