The Bedroom

Asgard, Bedroom / 7:26

You walk through the door of the bedroom. The light comes through the window, directly on your face. You blink a few times to get used to it. You look around. It's the same as it used to be. A big bed, with green and gold sheets. A beautiful wooden frame, with snakes curling around the pillars. Two chairs in the corner, both facing toward a fireplace. The door to the walk-in closet is closed, but you know that the most beautiful clothes lie there, waiting for you to put them on. It smells like smoldering fire, and the fresh scent of the woods.
You can see Loki standing in a corner. It looks like he's talking to someone, but there is no one else in the room, and no sound comes from his lips.
You let yourself fall down on the bed. You close your eyes.

"There were security cameras." you cross your arms. You look Loki in the eyes.
"What? Where?" he seems confused. You bite your lip, really trying not to get mad.
"The place where Luke died," you say "there were cameras hanging there. And you know what the saw when they looked at the footage?" You question is rhetorical. "A man with black hair,' you continue " and green and black clothes. And, uhm, it was you, you bastard!" You've started to yell.
You can't believe your boyfriend killed one of your friends. Why on earth would he do that?
"Why did you kill him?" you ask. Loki doesn't answer. "You were jealous, weren't you?"
He bites his lip and closes his eyes. Even though you want to be mad, he looks pretty darn cute when he does that. It makes your anger fade a little bit.
"I mean," you don't really know what to say "you don't just kill people, just because I'm talking to them! That's just- just, morally wrong! I mean, you're a god and all, but that doesn't give you the right to end someone's life!" You can see the regret in Loki's eyes.
"I didn't mean to-" he begins, but you interrupt him. "You didn't mean to what? To slice his throat?"
Tears start to swell up in your eyes. You turn around, not wanting him to see you so vulnerable. It's quiet, but suddenly you feel arms around you. His soft breath feels warm on your head as Loki hugs you. A tear falls on your cheek. You turn around, embracing him.
"I just want to know why" He doesn't answer.

The door closes. You scare up from the sound. Loki has left the room, to god knows where.
You stand up, and you walk towards the bathroom. You start to pull on the laces of you dress. It falls down to the floor.
You step into the shower. The water is calming on your skin. You close your eyes. Your breath is slow and regular.
Your eyes fly open as you hear the bedroom door close again. He must be back.
You quickly turn of the shower. You grab the nearest towel, a dark green one, and you put it around you. You wring your hair out as you step towards the bedroom.
Loki stands with his back to you. He pulls of his shirt, grabbing another one. You can see the muscles in his arms and back, and you want to touch them, to stroke every last inch of them. But you know you can't.
"What do you want me to wear?" You ask.
Loki grabs a piece of green clothing from one of the chairs and throws it to you. You unfold it. It's a simple dress, not as complicated as the last one. You let the towel drop, and you put it on.
It fits perfect, just like the rest of your clothes. You walk to the nightstand, and you grab a beautiful necklace. When you put it on it looks like two snakes twirling around your neck.
Loki walks to the door.
"Ready to go?" He asks.