Green

Asgard, Water of Truth / 19:57

"What is it?" you ask.
Loki shrugs helplessly. He looks beaten, with watery eyes. He looks down to his hands.
"I don't know," he cries out "I only know I'm not myself, and that I hurt everyone around me. Including you." When he says that his eyes completely focus on you face. The blue fades away for a moment, his green eyes piercing into yours once again. He looks sorry for everything he's done. And for some reason you believe him. You believe that this isn't how he's supposed to be. That he didn't want to hurt you. That something took control of him, and is still in him, with everything he does. But what...?

You grab Loki's hand, as you look up at him.
"We will find out, and make sure you'll be normal again." You know you mean it. After all, you can't lie. You move closer to him, softly laying a hand on his chest.
He looks a bit wary. "How do you know I won't hurt you again?" he asks. You look at him with a small smile playing on you lips.
"I trust you." You whisper. You softly place your lips on his, moving closer to his beautiful body. For a second he hesitates, but then he kisses you back. His lips move softly over yours, his hands exploring your body, stroking over your arms, your belly and your thighs. Loki parts his lips slightly, his tongue pressing against your lips. You open them, letting him in. You move at a rhythm he takes over soon enough. He lies a hand on one of you breasts, softly putting pressure. You gasp for breath at the touch, wanting more. Craving him. You move closer to him, your bodies moving against one another. The water glides between you two, making it hard to move closer. You move away an inch. You both breathe heavily, gasping for breath. You put your forehead against his, your noses softly brush against each other. You have one hand on his hip, and the other in his neck. You close your eyes, a soft smile on you lips as you kiss him once again. Finally you have him. The man you love. Not the monster. But the God.

After some time you step out of the water. It's cold and you start to shiver. A towel gets layn over you. You turn around, looking into Loki's eyes.
"I can't promise I won't hurt you again." He says. "I don't know what... The other me will do when he gets back."
You lie your head on his cheek. "I know. But that's not you. You I love."
He smiles. You kiss him quickly on the lips, and then you move to the door. Loki leaves in the room, but you quickly go to the bedroom. You grab some underwear and a tee-shirt when you go to the bathroom. The warm water of the shower is delightful. When you're done you go to the bed. You grab a book, reading for about an hour. You wonder where Loki is, and if he'll be himself. After a while you're too tired to wait for him, and you slowly fall to sleep, the book still in your hands. You dream of a green void, slowly taking control of a blue one.