Punishments

Asgard, Throne Room / 8:06

Thor looks up at the throne. His eyes fly over the room, and then stop when he sees you. An alarmed, questioning look flies over his face. He doesn't look good. His blond hair is greasy, and chopped of around his collar. His eyes lie deep in its sockets, with purple circles around it. His normally red and full lips are broken, and bitten on. He wears a piece of fabric, looking like it was made in a hurry. Overall he looks sad, and beaten. Not normal for this god. Mjölnir is nowhere to be seen. Loki probably took it away.
"Here you are again," you scare up from the loud voice beside you.
"The god of thunder. Not so powerful now, are you?" Loki's tone is mocking. Thor doesn't look away.
"This is not you, brother." His voice is husky. Loki is silent for a while. You look up at the king. He presses his lips together, anger raging in his blue eyes. He closes them, and takes a deep breath. He looks at the guards.
"Bag" he simply says.

"Why do you even have this?"
Your hands stroke over the cotton bag on the table. It's big, big enough to fit a person, which is exactly what it's for.
"Why would you torture someone that much?" You look at Loki, hoping to see some compassion in his eyes. But no expression can be seen in his face.
"Traitors" he shrugs, like it is nothing. He just explained that people would get in the bags, and all kinds of horrible things would happen. Like punches, or being thrown in water. Suffocating, until you're dead. And then they'd reanimate you, and lock you up. You don't understand.
"No one would deserve such punishment" you say, but Loki simply doesn't care. It's quiet for some time. You wonder if other horrors lie beneath the beauty that is Asgard. Suddenly Loki grabs your arm. His eyes are blue, sparkling with a sudden anger.
"Now you know what happens if you won't do things as I like."

Your eyes fill up again, as you look at Thor leaving the room. You know exactly where he's going. It's the place where it started. That place that will haunt you forever. Loki stands up, and walks towards the bedroom once again. He snaps his finger, gesturing you to follow. You stand up, but the pain in your back stings all the way up to your neck. You let a shriek of pain escape your lips as you fall down again. Loki turns around. He looks at you, no emotion seen on his face. "Follow me." He looks at you while you try to stand up again. The pain in your back is incredible. You're having trouble to walk, to stand. But you follow. After two minutes of hell you've reached the door. You can't bear it anymore, and you sank through your ankles. The door opens slightly at your touch, revealing Loki sitting on the bed. He stands up and walks towards you, slowly lifting you from the ground. His hands feel soft against your back, and the pain decreases. He softly lies you down on the bed. He begins to undress you. His fingers feel cold on your skin. He's removed the dress, and now you're only wearing some underwear. He slowly unclips your bra, and you can't do anything but watch him take it off. You know what comes next. But you don't want to have sex. Not now, not with this pain. You can feel a tear streaming at your temple, and you start to shudder. A soft cry escapes from your lips. He gives a soft kiss on your neck. The kiss is longing, but to your surprise he stands up. You follow him with your eyes as much as you can, but you can't see every movement he makes. He comes back to you, with a piece of silk clothing in his hand. He slowly puts it over your head, supporting your back as he moves the nightgown over your bare body. The green fabric is soft, and you start to feel sleepy. He lies a blanket over you, the warmth stops you from shuddering. You close your eyes, and drift away. What you don't notice is the soft kiss on your forehead, or the green loving eyes that watch you sleep.