Chapter 1

I know I shouldn't,but I can't help it.  They saw someone who they truly believed needed help,and went to them.  I was supposed to be pretending,to get them to believe me.  They did believe me.  I was starting to believe me.  I did need help,and I didn't even know it.  Help from my 'enemies'.  I needed help to escape.  To be free from his control.  I don't want to end up in the Void.  Especially from my new,no my only,friends.

You see,I am one of the Cryptii.  A Cryptiz.  I was sent to separate the Primes,make them fight each other.  I did that.  I tricked them,used their weakness.  That which also makes them perfect to assist Primus in fighting Unicron.  Unicron is my master.  Primus is their leader.  I could see it now,we would fail.  If I do what will kill me.

I look around,I have to move.  I stand at the edge of a battlefield.  If you can call it that.  28 figures dart and dance in furious combat.  The ground is coated with energon and dark energon.  The largest figures are Primus and Unicron.  The smaller,brighter plated ones are the Primes.  They fight my thirteen siblings,the other Cryptii.

Primus and Unicron notice me first.  They drift apart.  As Unicron watched me,I give an almost imperceptible nod.  The deed is done.  Megatronus is corrupted.

At a shout,I shift my gaze.  "Lunar!  Get out of here!"

It's Primus,calling my cover designation.  Every other battle stops at his voice.  Each group goes to their respective leader.  The Primes watching with worry in their optics.  The Cryptii gaze on with satisfaction,they know who I am and what I did.  They know that I am not Lunar the Cyber-Kitten,but NightBlade the Cryptiz.

"You are a fool,Brother.  She is not called Lunar.  She is not one of your Cyber creatures.  That is NightBlade,the fourteenth Cryptiz."  Monologues Unicron.

I make a point of bowing to Unicron and nodding to Megatronus,who does what he is supposed to.  Kinda.

  As I watch,waiting for him to make his move,he steps forward.  As he does so,he unsheathes his sword.

  In one swift movement,one fatal blow,the night is painted in fresh energon.

              Megatronus POV

  My spark is thrumming with glee.  My optics flash with anticipation.  This new substance,one which I had only come into contact with previously in battle,now flows freely through me.  It enhances my systems,plays with fate.  I know it is dark,and I am light.

All of my opponents fake large blows,and as do I.  We appear to be evenly matched,all the better for appearence.

I turn my helm and break free from my latest battle when I hear Primus call to her.

"Lunar!  Get out of here!"  He yells.

I move beside and slightly behind him.  While I do so,I position myself directly behind Solus.  She is one of the larger threats.

I wait patiently for Unicron to reveal NightBlade's true nature.  Then she would give me the signal to act.  She however,did not know my new orders,to kill one of my brothers,or my sister.

  Solus POV

Pain.  Sudden,terrible pain.  And then,nothing.