Chapter 2: Meeting the Fairy Tail Gang

Meeting the Fairy Tail Gang

(Recap: I know this name because Igneel is my…)

                Igneel is my father. I said. Everyone that was there just froze, not literally, and it got really quiet. Natsu finally calmed down and said, “You’re a dragon slayer?” Yes I am. “You’re my sister?” Yes I am. “If you’re my sister then you’re joining Fairy Tail.” Natsu said. Ok good. Even if you said “no” I would have followed you anyway and there was going to be no way to stop me. I said as we started walking.

*time skip*

We finally made it to Fairy Tail and all they did was talk while I was staying quiet and leading the way. When we entered the only thing I heard someone yell “HEY NATSU’S BACK!!!” as soon that was said a fight broke out. When they started to fight everyone joined in and Lucy went to the back. As soon as I started to walk to where Lucy went someone came at me about to punch me put I just burnt his hand and punched him in the face. Sending him flying because my left arm and rightleg is made of metal. When he crashed into the wall on the other side of the guild it suddenly became quiet. Everyone turned to look at me then back at the person who tried to punch me. I turned to look at the person who tried to punch me and saw he was unconscious. I looked around and saw everyone staring at me. I started walking to Lucy at the bar area. As soon as I sat down everyone started fighting again. Then something or someone big comes and squashes Natsu onto the ground. Stop fooling around and introduce this young lady.” (Pretend Lucy already joined the guild) he said. He must be the guild master. I thought. Hi my name is Misuto. I said. Then the giant thing transformed into a small person and introduced everyone. “There’s two more. But there not here right now.” He said. After a while everyone went to bed and I rented an apartment to stay in. after I toke off my cape and shoes I went to bed.