Chapter 4: 2 New Friends

2 New Friends

(Recap: She swung her fist and ...)

Gray's P.O.V

The new kid crouched down. As he crouched down his hood fell off. Oh my god. He is a she. I thought wide eyed. He She went to punch Erza but Erza caught her fist. As Erza caught her fist the new kid swept her leg out and tripped Erza. As she was falling the new kid kneed her in the chin making her go backwards. Before Erza could crash into the wall a fire hand came out and caught her. She looked at Natsu as if saying she doesn't need hs help. He just shook his head. Everyone looked at the new kid and saw her smirking. **Be glad I want to be friends with everyone here. I won't let any of my friends get hurt. Oh by the way I'm an fire dragon slayer. She said. Making it bold and italic so everyone knew. She's an fire dragon slayer? I thought wide eyed.

Misuto's P.O.V

Be glad I want to be friends with everyone here. I won't let any of my friends get hurt. Oh by the way I'm an fire dragon slayer. I said. I felt someone staring at me. I looked and saw that it was Gray. He was looking at me w/ wide eyes. Why are looking at me like that, Gray? I said. "You're an fire dragon slayer?" he said. Yeah. What about it? I said/asked. "Nothing." He said looking like he just got snapped out of a daze. After a while of Gray and Erza asking me questions we all went home. As I was getting ready for bed I was thinking about Gray and Erza. I think I made two more friends. No not friends best friends. Good night guys. Was my last thought before I fell asleep.