Chapter 5: My-Mystogan???

My-Mystogan???

(A/N: I'm not going to go along with the story line. Gomen…)

  (OO)

c(“)(“) (<--there’s my bunny.)

Misuto’s P.O.V

            The next morning I woke up and did my normal routine. Like usual the sun wasn’t up so I went onto the roof to watch the sun rise…again. After the sun had risen I jumped of the roof and went to the guild. As I entered I saw everyone fighting again. I sighed. At least no one tried to punch me or throw a chair at my face. I thought. I walked over to the table Erza, Gray, Natsu, Happy, and Lucy was at. “Hi Misuto.” they said all together. Hi guys. I said and sat down in between Erza and Gray since there was an empty seat. After a while of talking everyone feel asleep. I started to fall asleep until someone walked in he started to talk to the guild master. He started to turn around and to walk away. But when he fully turned around he saw me standing in the middle of the isle (her hood is still on by the way). I saw his eyes widen in shock. “How are you still standing and walking around?” he asked. I have my ways now who are you? And why did you use sleeping magic? I asked. His eyes got even bigger. ”Mi-Misuto?” he asked. Yeah. How did you know my name? I asked. “it’s me. Don’t you remember?” my eyes widened. My-Mystogan? I asked in shock. “Yeah it’s me.” after he said that I…