Mouth [3]

Mouth when he decides to break up with you

*****

You had come home, after another late night. This wasn't the first time either. Mouth knew you weren't at work, and he was getting tired of being so scared and worried all the time. Little did you know, that when you walked through the door, it would be one of the last times you saw Mouth.

You stumbled through the door and saw Mouth sitting there, tears already welling up in his eyes. "We need to talk," "I can't tonight, I'm exhausted," you sighed. Mouth stood up, "No; you know I can't keep waiting up every night, for you to just come home drunk again. You're tired? I'm tired, of all of this."

You stood there watching Mouth get angrier and sadder, as he continued to ramble on. "You know I can't do this anymore. And I guess you don't care, because not once since this started, have you tried to talk to me, or help me understand why you keep doing this." Mouth turned around, and picked up a bag that had been lying by the door. "Goodbye Y/N." And then he was gone.

You stood there, still not able to say a word. You were still processing everything, and you couldn't even realize that you just lost the love of your life.

*****
This ones officially the longest one I've done and it's not a Lucas one; go me. Also I got super carried away and idk if it's good so someone lemme know 😩