Mouth [6]

Mouth when he asks you out to Homecoming

*****

"Brooke where are you taking me?" "Stop whining and just go along with it," Brooke sighed as she slightly pushed you forward. "I would stop complaining if you would stop making me trip- ow," you huffed as you tripped over your feet for what felt like the tenth time. "We're almost there just hush. A few more steps, and we are here. Have fun," Brooke smirked as she left you in the middle of the room.

You stood there for a moment, before you realized that you still had the blindfold on that Brooke had surprised you with a few minutes earlier. You pulled it off and your mouth fell open. Standing in front of you was your best friend Mouth. Behind him as a projector screen that said, "Homecoming?"

"So, is this for me or are you just trying to see if it's good enough for your secret lover," you joked as you walked toward him. His eyebrows furrowed as you let out a laugh, but he quickly realized you were joking.

"I like you Y/N, and I have for a really long time. What better way to finally tell you than asking you to the dance," he nervously laughed. He stood there for a moment watching you, waiting anxiously for your response. After it hit you that your best friend had just admitted to liking you, a large smile spread across your face.

You walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek. "Of course I like you Mouth, and I wouldn't dream of going with anyone else." "Even Zac Effron?" "Well... Kidding, kidding. Now let's go, I have to flaunt my date around the school."

*****
ITS SO BAD IM SO RUSTY PLZ
~ Rebekah