Home?

I looked around the 'tent' in awe. Its... not a tent more off a building. Gunner was able to literally lock the door with a key. Of course, he hid the key from me. Stripping off my extra layers, I awkwardly held everything.

"Go put it in there." Gunner chuckled, pointing to another door. Upon opening it, I discovered it to be a place for coats and shoes. My leather boots were already here... "Your father made the journey last night to bring more of your stuff over."

"Oh." I mumbled, gingerly closing the door again.

"Come here." He ordered, sitting down on a... sofa. Yeah, this definitely isn't a tent. "Now!" I hurried over and stood beside him.

"I'm tired." Yawning, I whispered nervously.

"Then sleep my Mate." He scooped me up and laid me over his lap on the sofa. "I have pack work to be getting on with." Saying that, he pulled a phone out of his pocket and began to tap away. All whilst absentmindedly stroking my hair.

"Wake up now Lynx." I blinked, dazed by my new surroundings. "Eat." Gunner had laid some food out on the short table by the sofa. Confused, I tried to work out where to sit. "It's a coffee table Darling. Just sit on the floor. Normally we eat as a Pack."

"Oh." He placed a bowl of wet looking plants and meat. "What is this?"

"Stew." He laughed, grabbing a spoon to eat. I merely stared at it, scared to start. "I said eat."

"Sorry." Stew turned out to not be so bad. We even had fruit after. Gunner got back up and laid out on the sofa but I stayed on the floor. "Where do you want the dishes?"

"Kitchen." He huffed. "Now." Picking up the bowls, I followed where he pointed and found a quite nice room. Knowing this would give me some alone time, I slowly washed the dishes, savouring the peace.

"Ow!" I yelped as my finger touched something sharp in the water. Blood quickly bloomed.

"Stupid girl." Gunner laughed, taking hold of my hand. "Be careful. Didn't you check what was already in the sink?"

"Sink?" He pointed to the metal washing basin. Ahh. "No." I admitted. He looked at my finger before sighing.

"Finish washing up and I'll patch it up for you." And he just walked out. Leaving me a bleeding mess. Awkwardly one handed, I eventually finished washing up and left it all to dry. Gunner walked in and sat me up on the worktop. "You know, when your father said you are untrained I presumed he meant in the matters of pleasing a man. Not that you have no clue how to run a house."

"In all due respect, I've never even been in a house before and pleasing a man? Who would teach me that?"

"Me." He winked, taking my still bleeding finger and rubbing some cream on it before apply a sticky bandage. "Now, let me see how you make the bed."

"The way any normal person would. For me, the way I like it." He stepped towards me fast, slipping between my legs so I was trapped on the worktop.

"Behave." His fingers squeezed my thighs roughly. "Or I will show you how I like my bed." Yeah, I don't think he's just talking about where each fur goes. Obviously satisfied with my silence, he lifted me up and carried me to another room. Some of my furs were next to my stuff but the actual bed was a mess.

"What furs do you prefer?"

"Soft, when you behave. None when you don't." He winked. "Just make it how you think I shall like it. And two places remember. None of that sass. Final warning of over my knee." He winked, walking out and shutting the door... He locked it. Well, I remember Oakry showed me this once. Roughest and largest fur at the very bottom. Then a soft. And so on.

Eventually I had sorted the bed. It was a real mess and I had to do it from scratch. At least I got to pad out the base more though. How he could sleep on it before I don't know. I used my favorite fur as my pillow and tried to copy his previous set up. We are going to need more than just furs though. They aren't big enough to go over me let alone us both...

"Mummas blanket?" I whispered, spotting it among some stuff father obviously brought over. It's the only thing I have from her. She made it for me... for my mating night. Gunner will know what it is... Deciding to not hide it but not use it, I carefully laid it across the end of the bed. Not saying yes, not saying no. "Gunner?" I called out, tapping on the door. No response. The window was boarded over from the outside and I had no idea where I was or what to do.

To the left was a fairly new wooden box. Intricately made and very feminine, I couldn't help but wonder. Inside was a few of my clothes and belongings. A lace nightdress Oakry gifted me laid on top. Putting it to one side, I put the rest of my clothes away. It was only half full so I placed the last few of my furs inside. Next to the box was another, much more masculine box. It was of a darker wood and less pretty. Curious, I looked inside.

"Blimey!" I groaned. His stuff was a mess. Having nothing else to do, I attempted to organise it. Hidden among it all was a collection of knives and weapons. And a thick leather strap...

"What are you doing?" Gunner drawled from the doorway. I quickly dropped the leather belt and turned around sheepishly. "Don't worry. It's used for rouges. I'm not that cruel without cause." He pulled me against his chest, turning to look at the bed.

"Where did you go?"

"Work." He replied plainly, running the tips of his fingers against my blanket. "What's this?" He held up the lace bed wear.

"A gift." I flushed, taking it from him.

"Will you wear it for me?"

"In time I guess."

"I'll make sure you won't get cold in it." He winked, taking it back from me. Sitting down, he pulled me to lay over him on the bed. Wasting no time, he kissed me. Shocked was an understatement. He was relentless, hands gripping at my hips as he kissed me with force. I surprised us both when I kissed him back. "Wear it tonight and I promise this is all we will do for now."

"Okay." I agreed in defeat, taking the skimpy garment from him.

"Good girl Lynx." He kissed my forehead before leaving, allowing me to change.