Wet Lace

*Warning, some may find contents upsetting. Please read with caution*

Before slipping on the skimpy lace, I brushed out my knotty hair and wiped off the paint and makeup from last night. Shivering, I threw on a wrap and chunky woollen socks. Timid, I peeped out of the door to see Gunner sat on the sofa, on his phone again. 

"Why do you have a phone?" I queried as I stood next to him. He glanced up with lusting eyes.

"Makes work easier my love." He tapped his knee and I perched awkwardly till he pulled me against him. "Ever used one?" 

"No need." I blushed. "Papa has one but he keeps it hidden. No one is supposed to know about it."

"Free Life packs are strange." Gunner laughed.

"What other packs are there?"

"God Wolf Packs."

"So what's this?" I should of realised it was a dumb question as it dawned on me. He's a freaking God Wolf! "Oh Lordy."

"Correct."

"What?"

"Lord. I'm a Lord." My eyes bulged. "Now, shh."

"No wait." I whined. "Papa never mentioned that!" 

"Shh." He growled out as his phone made a noises. "Gunner speaking." A muffled voice crackled. "No, I'm busy." The voice again. "No." Gunner pressed the screen and the voice stopped suddenly.

"The heck was that?" I gasped out as Gunner twisted me onto my front, over his knee.

"Language!" He snarled, bringing his large, firm palm down on my backside. I cried out as he did it a further two times. Smirking, he made me sit on his knee again. Tearful, I refused to make eye contact. It hurt, but I know that wasn't the true force he has. "Lynx?"

"Yeah?" Keeping my head down, my bottom lip trembled.

"Now." He murmured lustfully, tapping his jaw. Gulping, I pressed my lips to where he said. "And?"

"I'm sorry."

"Good girl." Despite everything, my heart thumped out of rhythm. "Come on, bed time." He scooped me up and carried me to his room. 

"No!" I panicked as he went to cover me with Mothers blanket. He looked confused. "It's not..."

"Alright?" He folded it back up, reaching for a fur instead. "What is it?" Rosy cheeked, I shook my head. "Lynx?"

"Mating blanket." I huffed, embarrassed. He seemed surprised.  

"What now?"

"What?" I couldn't believe it. He really had no idea.

"I've never heard of that one before." He mused. "What's it for exactly?"

"The covering for when..." I trailed off, further embarrassed. 

"Oh." Chuckling, he sat on the bed beside me. "You sweet innocent thing."

"Thank Papa."

"Already have. Now, you don't need that on in bed." He cooed, gesturing to my wrap. With a grouchy, defiant look, I removed it. 

"Beautiful." He murmured, looking at my lacy see through garment. Unable to cover myself up due to him stopping me, I had to settle for glaring at the floor. I really didn't like this attention. "Now my fair Lady, socks off."

"What?" That caught me off guard. 

"Not in the bed, you'll get too hot." The sight of him removing his shirt had me speechless. Small scars dotted the defined muscles... He works out. "Lynx?"