Chapter 7

WARNING!!!!!! THE END OF THIS CHAPTER GETS VERY DEPRESSING, AND RATHER DARK. THANK YOU FOR READING THIS!!!!!

I'm walking down the street when my phone buzzes. It's late at night, and for some reason I'm in a dark alley way. It has to be late, at least 11:00.

What am I doing out here?

I glance down at my self, and I'm wearing black skinny jeans with huge tears, beaten up combat boots, a plain black v neck top, with an oversized leather jacket. I don't recognize it, and I don't know why it's so big. I wrap it tighter around me, as I suddenly feel a chill.

I suddenly remember my phone buzzing a couple minutes ago. It's Noah. I'm not sure why, but I ignore it. I see a dark figure appear in from of me, and it looks like Harry. I look closer, and it is Harry. For some reason, I run to him and jump in his arms.

I smile as I feel his arms around me, and it suddenly hits me, why my jacket is so big.

It's Harry's jacket.

Why do I have his jacket? And why did I willingly run to him and jump into his arms? And, why did he put his arms around me?

Suddenly, j feel a hard, cold, brick wall behind me, up against my back. And, what's weirder?

I feel Harry's lips on mine.

What's weirder?

I'm kissing him back, and I'm not pushing him away.

What about Noah?

But, what's worse, is that this feels so right.

I jump as I wake up, the hard brick wall, dark street, and Harry disappearing as I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock blaring in my ear.

As I open my eyes, I blink a few times, trying to clear away the sleep from them. I cringe as I remember my dream. Why did I have that dream? Why didn't I answer Noah? Why did I allow Harry to kiss me? Normally, I would tell Emma about it, but I'm not sure I will this time, just because she would say that she was right.

And she's not.

Trying to get the dream out of my head, I get out of bed, and walk over to my shower. After pulling off my pjs, I step into the hot shower. I just stand there for a few minutes, feeling the hot water washing over my pale skin and wetting my black hair. Finally, I go ahead and wash my hair real quick, and get finished. I step out, shivering for a moment when the cool air hits me. After I finish drying off, I plug in my blow dryer.

I just wave the dryer around my head until my hair feels mostly dry. I really hate blow drying it, but I can't go to school with soaked hair. After about forever, I walk over to my closet, and stare at it. I decide on a pair of bootcut slightly faded jeans, a black top with a red guitar on the front, a pair of black heeled boots, and my leather jacket. I put in a pair of silver earrings, and black creme eyeliner, mascara, and skin time sparkly eye shadow. I also put my hair in its trademark loose braid.

Yawning, I finish getting ready. I grab my school bag, keys, money, and my phone. I run down the stairs, and end up skipping food. I go out the door, locking it behind me. I go to my truck, and unlock it. After its unlocked, I climb in, tossing my bag on the seat next to me. I put the key in the ignition, and start my engine.

As I calmly back out of the driveway, my phone buzzes, but I ignore it. I'll look when I get to school. It rings again. I glance at it, and see it says Unknown Number.

I let it go to voice mail.

5 minutes later, it rings again. Unknown Number. I'll look more when I get to school.