Vibe

Neither of the two knew how they came to be in their current state. Hajime was just picking F/n up from her friends house, nothing intended than to just pick her up then drop her off to her own apartment. F/n didn't even have the initial thought of doing anything to Hajime when she caught his pairs of eyes waiting for her outside of the house. She just called him since it had grown dark and was supposed to rain; plus the walk to her own apartment was quite long.

Even when she entered his car, nothing than a few words were spoken.

Those words led to a fire burning in each of their chests. The desire for the feeling of one another's skin on their own was wanted - needed - at this point. F/n's eyes traveled from outside of the car's window to her own thighs (which were firmly pressed together) to Hajime's own thighs. How one of his hands rested atop of the clothed skin. Hajime felt her stare, but didn't dare move his head to look at her. He could sense the awkwardness that that would bring onto the two late teens if he were to.

The male shifted into his seat, moving his legs a bit to get into a more comfortable position. Though to anyone - including F/n - it looked like he didn't move an inch. Except for his arm that now rested on the console that separated the two. This brought the girl's attention to right beside her. His light brown hands looked so nice; visually satisfying if anything. His nails weren't long, but not short either. A perfect average length for any person. His fingers were long and a little bit more thick than the average hand; but not to the point that it looked unnatural.

Thoughts of what she would do with just his hand made her squeeze her thighs tighter. Why was she just now having these thoughts? And at this time? She'd known him forever - and don't get it wrong, she had been craving him for almost an eternity - but something about tonight just pushed her over the edge.

The same thing could be said about the brunette beside her. Beads of sweat formed on his forehead from how hard he was trying to control his growing member. His abs flexed as his body tensed. In words, he couldn't express how much he had wanted the girl. Hajime didn't only want to be inside of her; no, it was so much more than that. He wanted to pick out a ring to slip onto her finger. But he never had the balls to confess that he actually fell for a girl.

But the process has been long. He's been falling for her for years, since they began high school. And if he weren't feeling how he felt right now, he would cringe at the thought of having sex with a girl - not to mention F/n - without actually dating her. But that thought wasn't in his mind. The only thing that the olive eyed male was thinking about was how she would feel on the inside, how her legs would feel wrapped around his waist as she yelled his name without a single care.

He's had a countless number of wet dreams for the girl. One's where he felt like she really was his and would let him do whatever he wanted. One's where he thought he could actually taste her, like he could really feel the skin of her thighs tightening around his head as he worked on her. Even one's where she was on top of him, her body taking full control of his as her breasts jumped on her chest; but he knew he would always be dominant and would only give that up momentarily for the right girl. And god damn, he thought he did when she walked into his math class and sat beside his desk.

Both of their thoughts were drained when Hajime had pulled up to F/n's apartment complex. He coughed awkwardly before looking towards her direction. Her face was flushed red, including her ears, and her teeth gently bit her lower lip. Something was bound to fall from her lips from how she turned her whole body just to face him.

"Do..." She paused as she moved her eyes to look at the side. The question was so weird and indifferent, she'd never invited him inside of her home before.

"Do you want to come in? It's raining." The observation that she made of the rain pounding on the windows of Hajime's car had absolutely nothing to do with her inviting him inside. Hajime could most definitely drive in the rain, plus the drive was only around five minutes away from where he was right now.