Acknowledgements

The following people had an impact on my life and how I became who I am today. Out of respect for them, I have immortalized them in this story (all of which I have obtained their permission to use).

Dakota- "Nightmare" or "Night"

"Thank you for being the greatest girlfriend a guy could ever ask for. Since day one, I've grown attached to you and with you at my side, my stories and my life have been made so much more interesting. You are my muse."

Brianna- "Dailin Drake/Grayson"

"Thank you for teaching me how to role play with high amounts of detail, it helped forge my writing skills and without your support and guidance, none of this would be possible. I hope this repays the debt, old friend"

Wueben- "Wueben"

"While we have known each other for only a short while through Elder Scrolls: Online, you are a good friend to me, a comic relief that I needed. I also promise to wear pants."

In Loving Memory of Donald Joseph Mueller Sr. "Big Don". Died in 2014 of Pancreatic Cancer in his 50s (exact date and age unknown to me).

"I'll forever remember the days of my younger years because my childhood was made that much more fun with you around. You always knew how to keep me and the neighborhood kids entertained. I'll never forget the kindness you showed to me. You were like a second father to me and my bestest of friends..."

Represented by Falcher