| Zero |

Gala Gryffindor had packed her day bag and tighten the belt around her long skirt as she walked out her small room and into the hallways

Gala Gryffindor had packed her day bag and tighten the belt around her long skirt as she walked out her small room and into the hallways. She carefully and quietly made her way through the halls, wondering what was everybody up too. It was the rare quietness of the day that had made her wake up earlier than usual, besides the idea of being able to spend breakfast with the Orphanage children. She skipped to the kitchen and backed up a few steps as she leaned in the room of the other woman in the house. The woman's curls were tied up in a bun, with just a few ringlets craving her face. Gala grinned and noticed why her brother wouldn't shut up about the beautiful woman. It was rare to see Godric relied upon when he came to talk to her, it was a simple reminder to her that her brother was still a boy.Deep down all the brave shield and courageous mask he liked to carry around. He wouldn't blame her brother for wearing such mask. It was the death of their parents that had made Godric age in a number of years.

"Good morning, Gala." She grinned and stood right under the door frame as she fixed her bag strap once again.

"Morning, Helga. Have you seen my brother?" Helga looked up from her book and smiled.

"He's outside with Salazar." Gala sighed and leaned against the door frame. "You seem surprised?"

"Not at all. What day is it? Wednesday? It's like their weekly thing at this rate."

"Indeed, it is little lion. You heading to see Amran and the children?" Gala nodded and fixed the strap of her bag, as an indication that she was going to spend more time there today than last Wednesday.

"Every Wednesday, Helga." After having a small conversation with the only other woman in the small place, Gala made her way out the door where her brother and Salazar were duelling with swords her brother had bought during his monthly muggle shopping spree. Gala waited a bit, wondering if they would notice her. It was 2 minutes that had passed when she had grown impatient.

"Good morning, Godric." Gala tippy-toed a bit before kissing her brother on the cheek. "Salazar."

"Gala. Off to somewhere?" Salazar asked as he put the sword back into its pocket. Gala moved the strand of hair from her forehead before nodding. "The Orphanage?" Godric noticed the bag on her back and pushed his hair back.

"Wednesday already?" Gala grinned and hugged her brother. Godric kissed the top of her head before hugging her back.

"That it is, Godric. I'll be home by dinner time, promise."

"That's what she said last week." Gala turned to Salazar and gave him a small smile. "Helga was cleaning when she arrived."

"You wouldn't be jealous I'm giving weekly attention to children rather than you? Or are you, Slytherin? Keeping up when I show back home?" Gala chuckled and took a skip forward before turning back to the men. "I'll see the both of you tonight. Slytherin, don't hurt my brother too bad."

"Gala!" Godric exclaimed as Gala skipped away, blowing a kiss and waving goodbye to her brother before winking at the serious man. The streets were filled with the merchants and their tents. Gala greeted those who knew her closely and bought herself a small fruit basket before turning the Orphanage part of the church. The boys and girls heard the small fence door open and immediately stood up, screaming to be noticed by the woman who loved them as they wanted to be loved. The sisters tried to calm the children but knew that it was that day when they seemed to be filled with joy.

"Good morning, little ones!" Gala kneeled down and hugged every single one of them. She walked up to one of the sisters and kissed the baby on her embrace before grabbing the child and settling him on her hip. "Morning, Jacob." The baby giggled and hid his face on the crook of her neck. "Who's hungry?!" All the children cheered and quietly followed Gala to the tables, where they were already setting the warm food for the children.

"Gala, dear." Gala turned around before grinning and walked up to him to give him a kiss on the back of his hand.

"Father. How are you this fine morning."

"Well the laughter of the children woke me up, but it is one pleasant way to wake up. Reminds me where in the week we are."

"That it does, Father." Together they served food to the children and eventually Gala had sat down to start feeding the baby in her embrace.

"Gala!" The baby giggled and waved his arms as Gala turned around and stood up to hug the running boy.

"Amran. I thought you had gone with the sisters in their mission today."

"and miss seeing you? No way. Hi, little Yogi." Gala moved her bag before returning her attention to the baby who was getting fussy for not being the one that was receiving the special attention from Gala Gryffindor.

The sisters and Father smiled as Gala got the children together to play a round of hiding and seek. They felt as if she was an angel sent by God to help them bring the happiness of a childhood they were looking and craving for. And with the blessing of Gala's free spirit persona, they all agreed that they could not simply let the girl go. Gala enjoyed her days with the children of the orphanage, it was the only place she loved to be if it weren't her fighting her brother with the swords he had bought. Amran looked from afar as he hid behind a tree, his stomach filling up with butterflies, as the little girls say, and sighed.

"Boo!" Amran yelled and fell on his bottom as Gala laughed, appearing right in front of him. "Bad choice of hiding stops." Amran shrugged. "Help me find the other kids?" and after speaking their own techniques and where they had seen the other children hide, they went their separate ways.